ACC coastal schedule for 2016

canefan#1

Redshirt Freshman
Duke will play at Notre Dame, at Louisville , GT,VT, NC, Pitt and at Miami. NC plays Pitt @ FSU, VT, NC ST, VA, GT & Miami. Pitt has @NC, GT, VT, VA @ Clemson Duke & Syracuse. GT plays BC, Clemson, Miami @Pitt / NC & VT. Finally Carolina & Duke do not have the easy schedule of the past couple of years. I love the fact that Pitt & GT both have to play Clemson and NC has to go to Fl.State. Miami, not having to play Clemson and Notre Dame is not a conference game. Schedule wise Canes are finally getting an even playing field in the Coastal. For the last few years Duke has not had to play Clemson, FSU or any power in the ACC. With an improved defense and Richt uses his offensive weapons Canes should win the Coastal.

Advertisement
Yes, although the Hokies get to play BC and Syracuse. VT is a wildcard next year-- hard to say how good they will be.

Yes, although the Hokies get to play BC and Syracuse. VT is a wildcard next year-- hard to say how good they will be.

Add VT as a team that almost always has a favorable schedule. Playing FSU and CLEM is just something they've never had to do, but somehow they always get NC St and WAKE, and then BC because that's their fixed crossover.

VT's offense under Fuente will be the ? mark. They brought in 2 more DT-QB's(1 frosh/ 1 juco) to go with Lawon.

Advertisement
The ACC needs to dump overall ACC record and go with division record. It's complete BS that we play FSU every year, and sometimes Clemson AND FSU, and no one else plays EITHER. Don't get me wrong, I want to win the Coastal by beating the crap out of everyone, but it should be a level playing field.

No doubt about it, the division champs should be crowned by their division record. Not the overall conference record, that's dumb as ****.

Canes should go 9-3 at worst. I'll say 10-2 for now. Will play FSU in the ACC championship game.

Advertisement
The most important change in our schedule is who is NOT playing for us -- Golden and his boy will not be 1000lbs weights around our necks. We should win the coastal without problems will real coaching. Mark was not my choice as HC but he will crush coastal and I expect him to beat FSU this year. Jimbo had trouble with us the last two years as it was.

The ACC needs to dump overall ACC record and go with division record. It's complete BS that we play FSU every year, and sometimes Clemson AND FSU, and no one else plays EITHER. Don't get me wrong, I want to win the Coastal by beating the crap out of everyone, but it should be a level playing field.

How many other conferences go this route? Where they don't use overall conference record and only your divisional record?

I think VT is going to be the toughest to overcome just because they have a horrendous schedule and we play at VT on a Thursday with only 5 days to prepare. IMO, that will be the toughest ACC game of the year and if we lose that we would need them to lose 2 games. Could be hard with for them to do that with their crappy ACC schedule.

Advertisement
I think VT is going to be the toughest to overcome just because they have a horrendous schedule and we play at VT on a Thursday with only 5 days to prepare. IMO, that will be the toughest ACC game of the year and if we lose that we would need them to lose 2 games. Could be hard with for them to do that with their crappy ACC schedule.

Al is that you with the excuses, just go out and win the fackin games.

Advertisement

?? Yes FSU is every year but you rotate the other six just like everyone else. So to so no one else plays Clemson is false.. Plus the Coastal has been historically one of the two worst divisions in CFB.. no excuse to not reach an ACCCG. BC plays FSU, Clemson, Louisville, VT, EVERY YEAR

How many other conferences go this route? Where they don't use overall conference record and only your divisional record?

Not a single one.

No doubt about it, the division champs should be crowned by their division record. Not the overall conference record, that's dumb as ****.

Your idea is dumb... that why not a single conference does it. Div Champs could possibly have two in-division losses... Then perhaps loose both games against the Atlantic.. 4 ACC losses going to the conference champ game.. perhaps another loss or two OOC and the ACC has a 6 loss team in the CCG.

Advertisement
Back