ACC coastal schedule for 2016

I think and touch win FSU.Hemos had some very bad years, but we can have .No Miami fans who complain that played against FSU.

I take this opportunity to introduce myself, and seen no thread presentations .I a Spanish follower of canes am delighted.
I am happy to come to this forum to follow the news of .Perdon team for my bad English

Store house banana through car wind building water indubitably incredible.

Advertisement
Really *****ing about us playing Clemson and FSU in the same season? Give me a break we dodnt have a hard NonCon last year so it didnt matter at all. Even if we did, id rather play the good teams than crappy ones. They dont do anything if you win, and only hurt you if you lose.
Of course it matters. We start at a disadvantage almost every year. If you were an SEC East team would you sign up to play Alabama every year? no because it is like starting 0-1 in your conference.

Miami fans pounded their chests about wanting to play FSU every year. Now you're *****ing about it.

For real, then most people say we still should be playing UF every year too.
Sure we're at a disadvantage compared to most Coastal teams, but we're also better. Comparing ourselves to Duke is some Al Golden coached Canes ****. That time is over. Only Coastal team that we should pay attention to at all is VTech.

Last edited:
Canes should go 9-3 at worst. I'll say 10-2 for now. Will play FSU in the ACC championship game.

If we play in the Title game, it should be against Clemson.

They are losing 4 NFL players on defense. I don't think they reload as well as they did last year. I think they drop a game in tally.

I don't think FSU goes 12-0 either. They could lose to Miami(in sun life) or Florida.

lmao...

Yeah their #1 recruiting has no chance to help them reload. The gaytes are losing several more defensive players to the draft than them....Long year for FU especially with no qb.

Florida plays FSU last game of the season, teams get better by last game, especially a rivalry game. FSU has the best roster in the ACC. QB & CB is their major question marks, everything else is loaded....

You saw Clemson after Mackensie Alexander went down in the NC, their defense went into the hole.

So Florida's players will get better but FSU's won't? Gotcha.

Advertisement
Really *****ing about us playing Clemson and FSU in the same season? Give me a break we dodnt have a hard NonCon last year so it didnt matter at all. Even if we did, id rather play the good teams than crappy ones. They dont do anything if you win, and only hurt you if you lose.
Of course it matters. We start at a disadvantage almost every year. If you were an SEC East team would you sign up to play Alabama every year? no because it is like starting 0-1 in your conference.

Miami fans pounded their chests about wanting to play FSU every year. Now you're *****ing about it.

For real, then most people say we still should be playing UF every year too.
Sure we're at a disadvantage compared to most Coastal teams, but we're also better. Comparing ourselves to Duke is some Al Golden coached Canes ****. That time is over. Only Coastal team that we should pay attention to at all is VTech.

Its wise to pay attention to all divisional foes,not just VT.

Advertisement
Back