ACC Coastal QBs

Savannahcane

Recruit
Only Duke and Virginia return QB starters and Miami should have one of the best front seven in the nation. Its going to be a living **** from Diaz and Kool.

Advertisement
-GT losing a QB is unimportant
-VT has the biggest losses
-UNC Trubisky is eh, Ryan Switzer graduating means more
-Pitt already had a practice game without Connor/QB...losing the OC will hurt
-MIami...They put that we are losing Kaaya, but we also lose all our starting DB's, and Stacy Coley amongst others
-UVA is UVA
-Duke has a decent coach

There has been no excuse for us losing the coastal for 12 years straight now. Next year will be the 13th straight year there is no excuse for us to lose that ****** division.

Defense wins championships. We need a QB who doesn't turn the ball over and we should be fine.

Advertisement
Schedule's are extremely favorable next year too. VT has Clemson. UNC has Louisville. We have Syracuse (and of course FSU every year).

NO EXCUSE for not winning the coastal next year.

-GT losing a QB is unimportant
-VT has the biggest losses
-UNC Trubisky is eh, Ryan Switzer graduating means more
-Pitt already had a practice game without Connor/QB...losing the OC will hurt
-MIami...They put that we are losing Kaaya, but we also lose all our starting DB's, and Stacy Coley amongst others
-UVA is UVA
-Duke has a decent coach

Really? The guy is being talked about as potentially the #1 pick in the draft, he accounted for 4,000 yards and 35 tds this year, and you think he's eh?

Being in Vag Tech territory, the word I got from my resident ****** Tech superfan is that the QB spot will go to this year's 3rd stringer, Josh Jackson, a sophomore, who played behind 2 seniors. I'm kind of surprised Fuente isn't going the Richt Route and bringing in his own freshman to hopefully start but maybe they like this kid.

Advertisement
Miami should be the favorite. New QB's against that front 7 will be tough to beat.

Richards & Walton are great offensive weapons. The next QB just doesn't have to "lose the game."

Watch out for Dionte Mullins to breakout next season opposite Richards, strong hands and runs low 4.5's

Miami should be the favorite. New QB's against that front 7 will be tough to beat.

Richards & Walton are great offensive weapons. The next QB just doesn't have to "lose the game."

Watch out for Dionte Mullins to breakout next season opposite Richards, strong hands and runs low 4.5's

I don't know if our run game is gonna be Bama status. Maybe if the defense gets to that level we can skate by a few teams scoring 17 or so..

I don't know if our run game is gonna be Bama status. Maybe if the defense gets to that level we can skate by a few teams scoring 17 or so..

We aren't gonna be struggling to get to 20 points against most of the Coastal defenses unless we have a dumpster fire at the QB position, and thats unlikely. There are too many other weapons on offense and a vet oline.

Advertisement
Our D gives us a real edge, hopefully enough to overcome the fact that we are the biggest question mark for QB next year.

Advertisement
Back