ACC Championship tickets

Advertisement
I know it was posted a week or so ago, but did anyone else get tickets through this deal? I live in Charlotte so it was a no brainier based on what I paid last year.

I just paid for 8 in the lower level (many options to choose from). FYI...8 is the max you can buy.

2018 Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Four Pack

No, but thanks for posting. I just put my info in for them to contact me. Do you know where your seats are beyond just "lower bowl"? That is a ridiculously good price compared to what we paid through UM last year, or prices on Ticketmaster or Stubhub.

Wow, good find.

I thought I remembered putting my information into a form a few months ago to be notified when ACCCG tickets went on sale, but I never heard anything. Hopefully I can get in on this deal. We paid well over double $108/ticket for last year, forget about $108 for four!

I went last year!! Bad move but I did have fun.
I put in. Let's see what happens.

No, but thanks for posting. I just put my info in for them to contact me. Do you know where your seats are beyond just "lower bowl"? That is a ridiculously good price compared to what we paid through UM last year, or prices on Ticketmaster or Stubhub.

Wow, good find.

I thought I remembered putting my information into a form a few months ago to be notified when ACCCG tickets went on sale, but I never heard anything. Hopefully I can get in on this deal. We paid well over double $108/ticket for last year, forget about $108 for four!

How were your seats last year?

Advertisement
How were your seats last year?

Ok. We were sideline end zone around the 5 or 10 yard line, I think. But we were in the very front row. In a way it was kind of cool to sit there, got pictures with the Ibis, could see and hear stuff going on behind the Canes bench, that kind of thing. On the other hand, it was too low for good perspective and our view was at times obstructed by cameras and the bench. Would have enjoyed the seats a lot more if we had won...

BTW, I also just booked rooms for this year (can cancel later). Options were limited and not cheap if you want to be walking distance to the stadium. Many hotels already booked full downtown.

Advertisement
Bought mine the other day too, lower bowl in the canes endzone, not exactly sure where yet. Paid $256 (this includes fees) for 4 tickets, 4 hats and $20 worth of Bojangles gift cards. Great deal, call them though, I know the guy I called was extension 107

Bought mine the other day too, lower bowl in the canes endzone, not exactly sure where yet. Paid $256 (this includes fees) for 4 tickets, 4 hats and $20 worth of Bojangles gift cards. Great deal, call them though, I know the guy I called was extension 107
yep....lady I spoke with was ext 108. Worst case you get them and sell them to Canes fans who don't want to spend $200+ per ticket when they go on sale in November.

Advertisement
I know it was posted a week or so ago, but did anyone else get tickets through this deal? I live in Charlotte so it was a no brainier based on what I paid last year.

I just paid for 8 in the lower level (many options to choose from). FYI...8 is the max you can buy.

2018 Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Four Pack

Better price than UM can offer...

Better guarantee on number of seats (I did not get my full request number last year)...

Even if, for some wild-a$$ reason, we do not make it, some other team will have high demand (Clemson due to proximity, F$U/VaTech due to turnaround, etc.)...

I think I will order 8 too, 4 for myself, 4 for StubHub.

Separate but related question: does anyone know how the "home" and "away" sides are selected? Last year, UM was on the "home" side, does this mean that home and away rotate between the Atlantic and Coastal divisions? We had equivalent records last year (both 7-1 in conference).

Advertisement
Just called and ordered 5. Said that all the $108 packages were sold out. Just ordered the 4 for $160 plus an extra ticket for about $40.

Separate but related question: does anyone know how the "home" and "away" sides are selected? Last year, UM was on the "home" side, does this mean that home and away rotate between the Atlantic and Coastal divisions? We had equivalent records last year (both 7-1 in conference).

They rotate year by year

Advertisement
Back