ACC Championship tickets

lady told me they only have the deal of 4 for $240 left in the second level behind the field goal section 206-252, this is the section for the Coastal winner for this deal. she told me the atlantic winner will be behind the other field goal, 224-234

Advertisement
Thanks for posting! I remember scrambling last year to see if this offer was still available long after it wasn't. A definite deal!

Advertisement
1534557104556.png

I got section D today. The person I spoke to said D & E were available but selling out quickly.

Advertisement
I just got 5, section 542, row 5, for $345. The guy said I should expect an email in a week or two confirming the order and that tickets would be mailed out in October. He said they are working through processing all of the orders. Also said that tickets on the Atlantic side are selling out quick.

Sounds like there's still plenty available on the Coastal side, but the pickings are getting thinner for the better seats.

Anyone considering going, I'd also recommend booking your hotel rooms. When I booked a few weeks ago, there weren't a lot of options left downtown.

I just got 5, section 542, row 5, for $345. The guy said I should expect an email in a week or two confirming the order and that tickets would be mailed out in October. He said they are working through processing all of the orders. Also said that tickets on the Atlantic side are selling out quick.

Sounds like there's still plenty available on the Coastal side, but the pickings are getting thinner for the better seats.

Anyone considering going, I'd also recommend booking your hotel rooms. When I booked a few weeks ago, there weren't a lot of options left downtown.
**** I got 4 this morning in 543 row 9, he said that was the closest to the 50 and lowest row that was available. Unless you ordered before 10am, I got shafted! Sounds like you paid a little more than me ($65 each) but I would've paid that little difference for a section closer, although I am the first 4 seats closest to your section.
Everything else you were told was the same as I was. I could've gotten club right under ours but they wanted $220 each, he did say that the lower levels had very limited availability on our side.

**** I got 4 this morning in 543 row 9, he said that was the closest to the 50 and lowest row that was available. Unless you ordered before 10am, I got shafted! Sounds like you paid a little more than me ($65 each) but I would've paid that little difference for a section closer, although I am the first 4 seats closest to your section.
Everything else you were told was the same as I was. I could've gotten club right under ours but they wanted $220 each, he did say that the lower levels had very limited availability on our side.

I was offered seats in your same section/row, or in 542 row 15. After talking for a minute, he offered the 5 seats in the 5th row. We had to take the extra ticket to get those seats (was only looking for four), they had five together, so wouldn’t sell just the 4. Hope that makes sense, you didn’t get shafted, I just got lucky and/or asked the right questions to get the guy to offer me the seats I got. I also mentioned to him we wouldn’t mind 2 and 2 if they were close together for better seats. End of the day, we won’t have any trouble finding use for the 5th ticket. I wasn’t made aware of the club seats you mentioned.

I think they’re pretty busy, so not necessarily going to be running through all the options with every person they talk to. Hope that helps you feel better.

Advertisement
BTW, I also just booked rooms for this year (can cancel later). Options were limited and not cheap if you want to be walking distance to the stadium. Many hotels already booked full downtown.

What nights are you staying and what hotel did you book if you don’t mind me asking. What did it run you per night? I’m gonna go ahead make my reservations as the next couple days

I was offered seats in your same section/row, or in 542 row 15. After talking for a minute, he offered the 5 seats in the 5th row. We had to take the extra ticket to get those seats (was only looking for four), they had five together, so wouldn’t sell just the 4. Hope that makes sense, you didn’t get shafted, I just got lucky and/or asked the right questions to get the guy to offer me the seats I got. I also mentioned to him we wouldn’t mind 2 and 2 if they were close together for better seats. End of the day, we won’t have any trouble finding use for the 5th ticket. I wasn’t made aware of the club seats you mentioned.

I think they’re pretty busy, so not necessarily going to be running through all the options with every person they talk to. Hope that helps you feel better.
Now I see. The options did change as he looked for 4 or 2 seat availability in a few areas, he never mentioned to the fifth one though. Not that I needed it but he was very helpful, looking through all the different levels for me.

Man I signed up for that deal ASAP. Way better than what I paid for 2 tickets for last year’s game. Thanks for sharing mate!

Advertisement
Nope, was just wondering about that. He told me it would be a week last Monday. I thought it was odd to have to apply for the tickets in the first place.
I spoke to them again yesterday and asked. They said they were still back logged in processing the requests. She said I would get an email within a week.

Advertisement
Back