ACC 0-6 in Bowl Games

One ACC team made the playoffs. ND is NOT an ACC team my friend. Who cares because Clemson got trounced. The ACC is an incredibly weak conference and UM fits right in perfectly.
ND is an ACC team during bowl season for what its worth.

Advertisement
I think the reason we were successful before joining the ACC was that the big east was so much weaker. What due all think. Playing the Rutgers, west Virginia,B.C., pitt . ECT.

Part of the problem was getting two teams in the playoff.. that "pulled" teams up two spots.. like having UNC play 1 loss Tam and Wake playing Wisc. If ND does not make the playoff then they play and I think Beat aTm then UNC plays Wisc and wins and so on.. Still a bad look. I expect the ACC to be better in 2121.

Teams I see improving based on 2020 and talent coming in:
GT
FSU
UNC
Miami
Clemson (yes they lose Lawrence but they were very young)
NCSt
UVA(was a rebuilding year)
Pitt
BC
Cuse (cant get any worse)

Teams who could get worse:
VT(their last two classes have been horrid)
WF
Duke(might have a better record but I think the wheels are falling of the Cutcliff train)
Louisville (coach looking around was a bad look)

Also ACC has all but one school returning a QB that started games

Stop with the anti-ACC nonsense. 2 teams got into the playoff (yes, ND was an ACC team this year). If the perception of the conference gets to the point where a 1 loss ACC Champion does not make the playoff, then we'll have a problem.

The ACC makes sense for Miami geographically, has similar types of colleges in it (a big private school presence), provides reliable postseason opportunities in football and basketball, the ACC Network will begin to bring more money into the conference soon, and it doesn't require Miami to have non-revenue sports that it cannot afford.

I'm more upset that Miami has not held up its end of the bargain in coming over to the ACC. If Miami gets itself straight, they will be fine. Miami has failed over the past 15+ years, not the ACC.

Advertisement
Hey ND hasnt won a title since 1988.... just saying... and I don't count nd as ACC, they are just here for their benefit, that's why the ACC higher ups kiss their as ses
Rudy%20MAIN.jpg

Rudy would have been a starter on a Blake Baker defense !

Advertisement
WOW!!!! The truth!! Now I feel even ****tier but I bet the BOT members are "literally" laughing all the way to the bank.....

Good one @mdpcane
you bet Brother ... gonna take another Schnellenberger miracle for Miami to get back where we belong.
slurpers that think diaz or any clown corch like him is gonna do anything are living in fantasyland.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back