ACC 0-6 in Bowl Games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fugg the acc...and when coaches k retires the acc will be a total dump. I will be happy AF. Poor refereeing, a pathetic commissioner and pre determined sporting contest should be a decent sized iceberg for that sinking titanic "and the band played on"

Advertisement
I know it's been played out but most of us are just frustrated that nothing of significance has been done for over 18 years. Clemson has sucked for the majority of 30 plus years and are dominating early 2010 to now, my question is will it take another 10 before we start dominating again?? Obviously we sucked for close to 20 so just doing the math.

Hey ND hasnt won a title since 1988.... just saying... and I don't count nd as ACC, they are just here for their benefit, that's why the ACC higher ups kiss their as ses

OP going out on a limb.
Given season results, I would throw in the Big 10 and the Pac 12 as well.

Anyway, here's the tally ATS.

Big XII- 4-1
Big 10- 3-1
SEC- 3-5
ACC- 2-4
Pac 12- 0-2

Advertisement
Not including this year, 3 of the last 7 National Champions are from the ACC (Clemson 2x, Florida State 1x). I think that is pretty good. By comparison, the Big 10 has 1 (Ohio State), and the Big 12 and PAC 12 have 0.

You can't just look at the record this year and say the conference sucks. Most of those game don't mean anything since key players were sitting out. Those games are pretty meaningless.

As above,

2 ACC teams in the playoff
The 3rd place team UNC was beating one loss (let us into the playoff) A&M in the 4th quarter.
4th place UM should have beaten the 3rd place Big 12 team - outgained them by 100 yards

NCST loss was bad

Acc is competitive. Big 10 was surprisingly good, but they were fresh at the end of the year.

Advertisement
Back