Absolutely No Reason

I'm not sure how it exactly works, but I know selling out home games brings a lot of extra cash for most programs sooo if you want bags then that is a start. Once I move to Florida, I plan to attend EVERY home game. Sure, there is more "fun" things to do on a Saturday in Miami, but you only get the canes at home 7 days out of 365. If ya ***** wants to go do something else then drop her or let her go cheat. Priorities fellas 😂

Sell out home games raises ticket prices... Inflation! We have to be smart as fans. Lmao

#Choosewiselymyfriends lol

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Plus $25 parking, drinks $20 min., food $30 min.
The least thing I care about is a $6 ticket.
You forgot something...
1568925648867.gif

B28F8687-C0C4-41C0-AB91-0805B48F29D2.gif

243C6728-F56C-418A-8B05-FC04F37E85D7.gif

$84,642.24 after rehab.

If the team is winning, the place will be packed no matter the cost. If the team is losing, the tickets can be free and the game wouldn’t sell out against a team like Central Michigan. There’s enough people in South Florida to pay the cost to see the team play if they are putting a winning product on the field.

Side note: I’ve been to 126 games since 2003, but I understand the mentality of the casual fan down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they could make parking and the game free and you'd have a hard time selling it out. In fact, I often said, why not just make the tickets $5 and include parking? People will still spend money on beer, etc.... go CANES!!

There is 6.1 Million residents between Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.

You mean to tell me UM cant consistently get 57K a game no questions asked?

Advertisement
There is 6.1 Million residents between Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.

You mean to tell me UM cant consistently get 57K a game no questions asked?
You can...but 7-6 seasons ain't the answer...even when we went 58-0 for almost 10yrs at home...we still dealt with this problem aside from the Big games....It is what it is...

Advertisement
Sad....very sad
It is....but I'll be Damned if it ever stopped me...I can't attend the amount of games that I used to...simply because of my employment...But there is only a small handful of Huge games that I've missed....The Houston/Klingler game was one (Pneumonia) that I wish I was at...

Advertisement
Back