Jesus H Christ.....Are there No groundskeepers at this Cemetery??....smfh
79113613_2971440466202116_724662717725540352_o.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Best CANE of all time!

This is obviously impossible to prove, but in my view he was the most important cane on some of the most important teams in the history of the sport. This guy, on and off the field was a legend. Like i said, most important player on some of the most important teams in the history of college football and get this- NOT ONLY IS HE STiLL NOT IN THE COLLEGE HALL- THERE ARE SeVEraL Other PLAYERS IN THE HALL that played AT THE SAME **** TIME AS HIM- AT THE SAME **** POSITION! It's debatable if he is the most deserving of all the players from the mid 80s, but you are going to tell me that there are several DTs that played in the mid 80s that deserved it over JEROME? ****** insane.

This is obviously impossible to prove, but in my view he was the most important cane on some of the most important teams in the history of the sport. This guy, on and off the field was a legend. Like i said, most important player on some of the most important teams in the history of college football and get this- NOT ONLY IS HE STiLL NOT IN THE COLLEGE HALL- THERE ARE SeVEraL Other PLAYERS IN THE HALL that played AT THE SAME **** TIME AS HIM- AT THE SAME **** POSITION! It's debatable if he is the most deserving of all the players from the mid 80s, but you are going to tell me that there are several DTs that played in the mid 80s that deserved it over JEROME? ****** insane.

College Football "Hall of Fame" is a travesty with its membership requirements for both players and coaches.

Advertisement
Back