Abrham Alce American Heritage

MiamiChris

Freshman
'18 Athlete RB/LB said he was offered last night. Kid looks like he'd be a solid FB/RB option.

Advertisement
Agree with OP. Wisconsin wants him as a RB but it seems almost certain he'd exclusively be a FB here. Looks like a good player, fits a need, and adds another Heritage kid to the roster (I think he's there this year)

Would definitely take him or that zatavian (sp?) Morgan dude for fullback. You ain't gonna find an elite dude like quez ever year in the transfers

Agree with OP. Wisconsin wants him as a RB but it seems almost certain he'd exclusively be a FB here. Looks like a good player, fits a need, and adds another Heritage kid to the roster (I think he's there this year)

Wisconsin wants him? TAKE. Wisconsin is the best team at finding low ranked players with potential.

Advertisement
Yeah I have to say if we're going to give a scholarship to a FB giving it to a Heritage kid would be a smart idea this year. Plus Wisconsin knows how to spot guys that are good at moving other guys against their will.

Kid is a man-child but has ball security issues. That's why he's playing some LB this year. 6'2" 235-240, yoked up but has a case of fumbleitis. Clean that up and he can definitely be a less speedier Najeh type...

Would definitely take him or that zatavian (sp?) Morgan dude for fullback. You ain't gonna find an elite dude like quez ever year in the transfers

Personally I'd take Morgan. More versatile, more sure-handed. It would be a toss-up if Alce didn't cough the ball up...

Advertisement
If I remember right this kid is back home in Immokalee if I'm thinking about the right Abraham Alce. Kid is a baller! Would be nice to see him at Miami!

Last edited:
Yeah I have to say if we're going to give a scholarship to a FB giving it to a Heritage kid would be a smart idea this year. Plus Wisconsin knows how to spot guys that are good at moving other guys against their will.

I agree , and if he doesn't work out MLB might be a good fit too

Advertisement
I think writing on wall is pointing at him or Morgan (seems like Alce gets first crack) will be in this class as a FB/ATH type player. I can live with that.

Reminds me of Chris curry a little bit. They've put a premium on the position and picked the candidates.

Curry immensely more talented as a runner, no idea why we didn't take him (one of few real head scratchers for me with this staff, was a no brainer to me)...Maybe because the kid was a whole year old for his grade. But this kid makes sense as a fb candidate who is not such a plodder that he can't help you in the running game as well. I like the offer and can live with him or Morgan as a versatile FB take

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reminds me of Chris curry a little bit. They've put a premium on the position and picked the candidates.

Curry immensely more talented as a runner, no idea why we didn't take him (one of few real head scratchers for me with this staff, was a no brainer to me)...Maybe because the kid was a whole year for grade. But this kid makes sense as a fb candidate who is not such a plodder that he can't help you in the running game as well. I like the offer and can live with him or Morgan as a versatile FB take

Because we have Cam & Lo

Curry immensely more talented as a runner, no idea why we didn't take him (one of few real head scratchers for me with this staff, was a no brainer to me)...Maybe because the kid was a whole year for grade. But this kid makes sense as a fb candidate who is not such a plodder that he can't help you in the running game as well. I like the offer and can live with him or Morgan as a versatile FB take

Because we have Cam & Lo

I know very clear who we have...But Curry imo is a no brainer. As much as I like Davis, Curry > Davis imo...But again he is 19 already I believe, and certainly like a lot about Davis and am glad he's on board.

JMO, we all have recruits we like and don't like, but none of us are on the staff.

Advertisement
Back