Abrham Alce American Heritage

Moar FBs!!! I want at least 8 on the roster. Then we can rotate them. Each guy can play one snap per game.

Advertisement
Maybe Curry made it clear he wanted to play tailback and not fullback

Ya he probably did...Would have taken him in a heartbeat at tailback. That's why when name first mentioned as a comparison in this particular thread I said nowhere near as gifted a runner as Curry is, but I like this new kid as a FB prospect.

Kid is a man-child but has ball security issues. That's why he's playing some LB this year. 6'2" 235-240, yoked up but has a case of fumbleitis. Clean that up and he can definitely be a less speedier Najeh type...

Agree, less speedier than Najeh, but he's a "get carries" big back. Agile for a big boy. Got some elusiveness, but will lower his pads and finish a run. He's the kind of RB you hate having to take on everyday in practice. Watching his film he'll go out and earn his carries.

Kid is a man-child but has ball security issues. That's why he's playing some LB this year. 6'2" 235-240, yoked up but has a case of fumbleitis. Clean that up and he can definitely be a less speedier Najeh type...

Agree, less speedier than Najeh, but he's a "get carries" big back. Agile for a big boy. Got some elusiveness, but will lower his pads and finish a run. He's the kind of RB you hate having to take on everyday in practice. Watching his film he'll go out and earn his carries.

Hit me with a few more cliches. You got anything about a lunch pail in your repertoire?

Advertisement
Was a monster coming out of lil league. Was a youth all-american, I always felt he should have been a LB though. Was at immokalee as a freshman, Dunbar his sophomore year and American heritage last year. I did overhear something about him being back at Imokalee though, idk whether that is true or not. I like the offer.

24757100920_54663a692e_b.jpg

Like the Orange and Green hair.

Alce, Abraham
2018,RB
American Heritage- FL
6-0 238
SH: 4.45
PB: 40
VJ: 32.5

How does this kid differ from the last FB/LB that we signed from Heritage Walter Tucker?

Advertisement
How does this kid differ from the last FB/LB that we signed from Heritage Walter Tucker?

Tucker was faster but Alce is bigger. Tucker came to Miami around 210 and eventually got up to 226 before transferring. Alce was already 238 in April of this year. Similar roles FB/ST.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[MENTION=4916]skeeter[/MENTION]
Yes sir. I thought i saw him at Immokalee high earlier this month and asked around if he was back home. Was told yes he was back. Can't wait to see him play ball again. Saw him play pop warner and he was a beast comin up. Made a nice name for himself his freshman year but then left for fort Myers Dunbar his sophomore year. Then AH for his junior year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back