ABC - Maryland - Michigan

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
In NY Maryland v Michigan is on ABC and delayed. Definitely going to roll over 3:30 and into Miami-FSU. Anyone know if they will just put start of our game on another channel?

GO CANES!
Josh

Advertisement
I'm hoping ABC gives our game priority, this sucks if not.
I'm going to look for a live stream just in case.

The ESPN Watch app has it. They might also show the game on ESPN News, if the past is any guide...

It’s will probably push our game some but they have to start the Miami game at some point. Can’t delay it much. It will probably be available in watch espn app, but not on ABC broadcast channel. They said they are going to run the Michigan without commercial breaks to condense the game.

Advertisement
Omg please push the Miami game back till 245-3. Got a wedding at 2 here.

They will likely put it on one of the ESPN channels
I mean the game was delayed an hour wouldn’t you start the Miami game maybe 15-20 minutes late and throw it on espnnews or something until the Michigan game ends

Advertisement
I'm hoping at least they put the start on ESPNNews channel. I know they have done it for other games this year.

There's nothing on ESPN News so that's probably the spot. They will either put the Michigan game on there or ours.

Advertisement
We are going to need more than 15 minutes. That Michigan game was delayed over an hour.
Right I agree so I’m saying delay the game till 245 move it to a different channel till Michigan Maryland and shorten the half in the Michigan Maryland game as well.

Advertisement
Speaking of this game, that was a sweet horse collar sack by Meatchicken.

I'm hoping ABC gives our game priority, this sucks if not.
I'm going to look for a live stream just in case.

Since Miami vs FSU is the game for this market, they should switch to it locally. Other parts of the country, I don't know.

ESPN news is my guess as well. Happened with another game last week. Should see the info scroll near game time on bottom of the screen.

The idiot announcers on abc said Mcfarland was committed to Miami then stayed home. Well he wasn’t committed technically he is was supposedly a silent.

Advertisement
Back