Aaron Thompson 247 Update

Advertisement
If he's really 6'2"+ 252 pounds at 16, and the only reason he isn't being recruited is because of his size, I don't need to hear about how important the new training table or how competent UM's S&C program is ever again.

This staff puts an emphasis on size. Kid is likely 15-20pds off their target. I like holm as a prospect, if offer him. But you got to understand 255pd dts don't fit this scheme in their minds, and he isn't a dend here. He is essentially Corey king in this scheme, and that kid does nothing here.

But isn't the kid who just bailed, Camp, roughly the same size? I guess I refer back to my last point of Golden and Co. passing on players who in a different scheme could play for UM in favor of a defense totally dependent on quality hulking DT's that are a rarity in general and even more so in So. Florida.

Al Golden doesn't care if a kid can play. Once they are fat like No D he is fine with it. The dude is scum off the bottom of your shoe. Then wonders why people hate his *** so much

Advertisement
without going into a coaching bash... anyone have any idea why they are slow playing him? bad measurable's? grades? headcase?

a little shorter than you would like for the edge setter role, lighter than you would like for the NT role.

just right for the 1 gap 4-3 attacking defense we should be running.

this is my guess.
Man you need to get somewhere with that. If the DTs they have or right for 'their' scheme then something is really wrong. I don't see one iota of difference with those big heavy players. Still get run over by Nebraska. Just sick and tired of El Foldo

Advertisement
Back