Aaron Robinson CB - looks like him and UF parted ways?

247 did have him taking a unofficial visit to uf. The rule said the instution can't pay for visits so he must have not taken the test.

Advertisement
Doubt this. I don't think you can visit without taking your test.
You are 100% spot on you can't take an official visit until you take your test But you can take an unofficial visit
Without a test score. They will treat him the same unofficial or official he will get the same experience. Kid will sign with Bama 100% sure on that.

If your Richt and staff you gotta check in on him and determine if it's true, then keep the door open for JUCO transfer... I can't imagine not taking the damm test knowing you need it for your full ride football scholarship! Amazing
bro a lot of kids do this these days. If the school want you that bad they will get you qualified

You are 100% spot on you can't take an official visit until you take your test But you can take an unofficial visit
Without a test score. They will treat him the same unofficial or official he will get the same experience. Kid will sign with Bama 100% sure on that.

The kid is really, really good. A true corner. I agree, he will probably end up at Bama...

Advertisement

The kid is really, really good. A true corner. I agree, he will probably end up at Bama...

Nope. Has not even visited bama. Was supposed to visit them and uga these last two weeks but it hasn't happened.

We with no SAT/ACT not much chance Richt can get him in, right?!?!? This isn't Marshall or Alabama...

Advertisement
If your Richt and staff you gotta check in on him and determine if it's true, then keep the door open for JUCO transfer... I can't imagine not taking the damm test knowing you need it for your full ride football scholarship! Amazing
bro a lot of kids do this these days. If the school want you that bad they will get you qualified

You can't get into any school without taking an ACT/SAT and there's no way around that. Don't care how bad they want you

Doesn't have a offer from Bama....they are after bigger fish

According to a Gators rivals article yesterday, they quoted his coach saying he got a Bama offer in early January and he is visiting them this weekend. The article was from yesterday... Whatever. Apparently, He ain't coming here to visit any more.

Advertisement

You can't get into any school without taking an ACT/SAT and there's no way around that. Don't care how bad they want you
if a kid is labeled "Ese" they will get a wavier on a qualifying test score. Case and point Frank Gore to Miami

lol this is the ol' he isn't going to UF so people say they dropped him BS..

The kid hasn't taken a standardized test. He dropped himself.

His parents failed him
Lol how can you make that assumption without knowing his situation. I say no his parents didn't fail him . If his parents failed him he would've been out in the street selling drugs. Some people aren't educated about the process.

Advertisement

His parents failed him
Lol how can you make that assumption without knowing his situation. I say no his parents didn't fail him . If his parents failed him he would've been out in the street selling drugs. Some people aren't educated about the process.

Some adult failed this kid....coaches, parents...someone. The kid is a D1 recruit. Also a senior in HS. Why hasn't he taken these test yet? That's inexcusable. Even if he didn't play ball, those test should have been taken to get ready for college.

His parents failed him

Some adult failed this kid....coaches, parents...someone. The kid is a D1 recruit. Also a senior in HS. Why hasn't he taken these test yet? That's inexcusable. Even if he didn't play ball, those test should have been taken to get ready for college.
Good point! If I was parent test would have been knocked out junior year. I still expect him to qualify and sign with Bama. This ain't the first nor the last kid to not have a test score and still make it in. Some schools like to hold on to kids so they rather them take test after signing day so they can hold them off from taking official visits at other schools. If you think about it this could've been Florida strategy to keep him from flipping to another school. Bama might have the same strategy for him. I guess we will have to wait and see.

247 did have him taking a unofficial visit to uf. The rule said the instution can't pay for visits so he must have not taken the test.

Winner, he got the official visit treatment but did so on his own dime. If he decommits, it will be almost definitely to Bama

Advertisement
Back