Aaron Robinson CB - looks like him and UF parted ways?

Canefam

Senior
To me, he has the best film of all the recent DB's we were chasing down... A true corner... Grades?

Advertisement
How is it possible for a kid in his senior year not to have taken his tests by the end of January?

Advertisement
If your Richt and staff you gotta check in on him and determine if it's true, then keep the door open for JUCO transfer... I can't imagine not taking the damm test knowing you need it for your full ride football scholarship! Amazing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here's the rule:

You are not eligible if your institution paid for you to visit its campus before you presented the institution with a score from a PSAT, SAT, PLAN. An international prospect who requires a special administration of the PSAT, SAT, PLAN (or PACT Plus) or ACT, may present such a score on the approval of the NCAA Division I Academic Cabinet or the NCAA Division I Initial-Eligibility Waivers Committee. [Bylaw 13.6.3]

Advertisement
Here's the rule:

You are not eligible if your institution paid for you to visit its campus before you presented the institution with a score from a PSAT, SAT, PLAN. An international prospect who requires a special administration of the PSAT, SAT, PLAN (or PACT Plus) or ACT, may present such a score on the approval of the NCAA Division I Academic Cabinet or the NCAA Division I Initial-Eligibility Waivers Committee. [Bylaw 13.6.3]

The PSAT and PLAN are not college entrance exams. The "P" in PSAT stands for "preliminary." At many schools, every kid in the 11th grade takes the PSAT on a special school day set aside for them to do so. There is no way to avoid taking it unless you are absent on that day. It is meant as an introduction to the real SAT, but it does not count and cannot be used as an admission test. Similarly, the PLAN is a meant as an introduction to the ACT, but it does not count.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back