Aaron Lynch

CaneLos

Retired staff
Premium
Would love to get him here. Make it happen GoldenAl.

Brian Hardin @NDHardin

Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

#NotreDame DE Aaron Lynch has left the football team and will transfer to another school following the spring semester.

Advertisement
not so fast Los Dog....why is he leaving? he can't hack it? is he a head case? etc etc

I really dont pay much attention to transfers but this kid......man I would love to have him.

He was a one time FSU commit correct? I know we were up in his top 5 or maybe even 3 at one point.

word? he's from florida right?

hmmmm intredasting. still not sure because you gotz to be mentally tough

Advertisement
Word on the Twitters is that USF is his likely landing spot. GoldenAl has to try though.

we have no room.....the kid wanted to come here...this sucks if he goes to USF.

this cat here......

you told us it would be coaching changes and it never happened, now you tellin us he wants to come here but there is no room?

pretty sure they can find room if he in fact wants in and we want him

tell someone to pack it up after spring ball

Advertisement
Miami is technically closer than USF to home, but we have 2 things going against us.

1) We play ND this year. They don't want Lynch on the team giving out inside info (not that he knows a single a play they run)

2) We aren't gonna cooperate with his psycho-insane mother.

Kelly won't permit him to to go to an opponent....Miami. I don't think he'll allow flu or **** either.

Advertisement
he'd have to sit out this year anyway, correct?

So maybe he could still transfer here since he wouldn't be playing vs ND in 2012

USF seems to be the destination of choice for transfers lately. The running back from Colorado, Chris Dunkley...just off the top of my head...and I am fairly certain there are others. Almost becoming their calling card.

Advertisement
Surprised he transferred out. He balled out for ND last year and started multiple games. He was gonna be a starter this year too. On College Football live they said he was homesick and his mom had moved to be closer to him and he apparently wanted to be closer to his fiance. WTF is this dude thinking? He'd be a sophomore, one more year and then go pro now he has to sit out a year and won't get anything on film.

Advertisement
Back