Aaron Feld, Rugby Guy and the meaning of life

Advertisement
49EAE6D7-D97F-4885-9FA9-4E5D353FDD68.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
You posting a reply triggers a notification to everyone who is following this thread, thereby giving the thread more attention. You get that right?
Me posting a reply to your thread does not mean everyone in this thread clicks on it to see whats been written. Some actually ignore that information on purpose.

The only one getting an actual notification is you. And you can turn that off? You get that, right?

Correct. Admin picks the coach, coach picks the S&C. Coach has no formal training or qualification in physical training.

David Ballou and Matt Rhea is a rare and positive example of a big time programme knocking it out of the park and the results speak for themselves. 15-0 year 1 with marked reduction in injuries and a national title. And they'll get another this year. Despite them being such "low energy" individuals.
What is a good indicator, in terms of a reduction in injuries, that the S&C is doing a good job? I would assume it’s not ACL’s, things like that but maybe neck injuries, hamstrings, shoulders, etc? How is that best measured?

Advertisement
What is a good indicator, in terms of a reduction in injuries, that the S&C is doing a good job? I would assume it’s not ACL’s, things like that but maybe neck injuries, hamstrings, shoulders, etc? How is that best measured?

Advertisement
Basically I'm reading a singular criticism of optimal way to develop speed expressed through a few slightly different examples. What about the extent to which a sport like football specifically is best served by a strength training program that should be optimally focused on maximizing speed while also maximizing strength, coordination, balance, mass, etc?

this dude screams cancel culture

I bet you look up public salaries for all kinds of people and b*tch and whine about how they're overpaid too right?

clearly all of us are overpaid as well, so if you could go ahead and post your venmo we'll all start sending you portion of our salaries.

so sorry for those of us who are successful, we'll make sure to not let that happen again and stoop down to your level. You probably don't have an idea of what the word "capitalism" means but you my friend are worth what someone is willing to pay you and judging by how you tear people down on the internet and spend your time, I would say that's not very much

Basically I'm reading a singular criticism of optimal way to develop speed expressed through a few slightly different examples. What about the extent to which a sport like football specifically is best served by a strength training program that should be optimally focused on maximizing speed while also maximizing strength, coordination, balance, mass, etc?
Depends on position. Closer to the snap, more force less speed. Further from the snap the reverse.

Advertisement
Back