Aaron Feld, Rugby Guy and the meaning of life

Anybody that doesn’t realize that this rugby guy is just here to tear down someone he’s jealous of, is simply not paying attention.

He doesn’t have want to have a serious discussion on training techniques, he wants to make sure that he denigrates Feld as much as he possibly can.

Aided and abetted by the biggest attention seeker on this site.

Advertisement
Do I win a prize if I get it right?
Yes, you get the CIS Poster of the year award. Happy to hear your side, but for many of us, a clean, or a powerclean are synonymous. Because we are all just novice ex hs football players and gym bro's, please explain to us so we all know better, and can then judge our new strength coaches more effectively.

Now you're acting as if that's the only bar set for him. We are speaking on one point here, don't blanket my statement across the whole of his training philosophy. Does he need to improve strength, speed, agility, and conditioning of the athletes? Yes, among others. And if his methods are properly trained with proper technique, I could give **** all if he called a front squat a back squat and vice versa. If his bosu ball bs actually works and we win the ACC and players arent getting hurt, are faster, stronger, more conditioned on the 4th quarter etc., then what does it matter other than to satisfy your professional knowledge of the exercise? Fuxk it. I hope he calls the back squat a bicep curl as long as it is taught correctly.
It doesn't work but you still might win the ACC. If you do it'll be because of superior tactical-technical preparation and recruitment, like everyone else wins.

Yes, you get the CIS Poster of the year award. Happy to hear your side, but for many of us, a clean, or a powerclean are synonymous. Because we are all just novice ex hs football players and gym bro's, please explain to us so we all know better, and can then judge our new strength coaches more effectively.
A clean is caught in a deep squat, as seen in weightlifting competition.

Power clean at the very least hips above knees, typically higher.

Hang clean, standing position to start, countermovement, then clean (to be caught in either position).

Advertisement
Anybody that doesn’t realize that this rugby guy is just here to tear down someone he’s jealous of, is simply not paying attention.

He doesn’t have want to have a serious discussion on training techniques, he wants to make sure that he denigrates Feld as much as he possibly can.

Lock me up, officer.

😛

Appears out of nowhere with seemingly no connection to Feld or the U.

Advertisement
I’m a simpleton so help me follow along. Is the whole argument here that:

1: he uses the wrong terminology for certain exercises

2. He doesn’t have a PHD

3. There’s 10 other guys who you respect more who may or may not have used your strength coach network.

On a totally unrelated note, I did not see a PHD listed under Education on that LinkedIn profile.

Advertisement
Someone sent me the link to the thread and if I'm willing to say something, I should be willing to defend it publicly.
What exactly are you attempting to defend? We didn’t know you from Adam until you showed up in this thread and yet you seem to expect us to take your word as S & C gospel.

Advertisement
"Before you envy someone, insult them on the internet."

I guess we all can put this case to rest now.

Advertisement
Back