Aaron Feld, Rugby Guy and the meaning of life

Advertisement
Cool. Can I **** on his case now because posting two Instagram clips with highly interpretable information is not a case. Its nitpicked BS from a likely gym douche.
By all means, go right ahead. My post was about him as a person, not the quality of accuracy of the content.

Because knowledge and technical ability is not character lol.

There's my linkedin. If you let me know how much more of a success I need to make of myself because I'm qualified to criticise bad ideas, I'll get to work:

Maybe start working or not denigrating others in your profession.

We’ve already established that you’ve called him out as a charlatan. That’s a character attack.

Had your approach been one of professional criticism and discussion, rather than trying to denigrate someone while seething with envy because of his salary, I might take you more seriously.

Advertisement
Maybe start working or not denigrating others in your profession.

We’ve already established that you’ve called him out as a charlatan. That’s a character attack.

Had your approach been one of professional criticism and discussion, rather than trying to denigrate someone while seething with envy because of his salary, I might take you more seriously.
Classic gym douche behaviour. Sorry to say it that clearly, but the industry is full of these people.

Advertisement
Ok, I gotcha. I mean I get it. If that's what he calls a power clean as opposed to a clean, he is wrong. If he teaches the proper technique and does everything correctly but calls it something else, I have less of a worry for the kids' safety than if he is straight teaching bad form.
OK. Remember, this is supposedly elite athletics we're talking about here. Not ******* up the kids is a pretty low bar to set. He certainly has that over the guy he replaced and other individuals in the field.

Advertisement
I mean those SEC schools which were looking Feld must not know anything either lol.
Correct. Admin picks the coach, coach picks the S&C. Coach has no formal training or qualification in physical training.

David Ballou and Matt Rhea is a rare and positive example of a big time programme knocking it out of the park and the results speak for themselves. 15-0 year 1 with marked reduction in injuries and a national title. And they'll get another this year. Despite them being such "low energy" individuals.

OK. Remember, this is supposedly elite athletics we're talking about here. Not ******* up the kids is a pretty low bar to set. He certainly has that over the guy he replaced and other individuals in the field.
For someone who is allegedly an expert in his field, you are doing a patheticly poor job in criticizing someones work by focusing on

1. making social media clips of less than 20 seconds to gain clout and then post them on an message board to further this

2. comment on twitter with words such as ratio instead of trying to be an actual expert and trying to educate people who might come across and read this and

3. nitpicking semantics instead of focusing on movement, technique and how things should be right while trying to engage in a discussion to help readers and help improve someones work.

This field has made tremendous strides over the past 20 years in terms of performance, injury management and efficiency, and the way of how you to "criticize" someone elses work not only makes you look like a Grade A gym douche whose mental age was stuck at 15 years old, it puts a bad look on the reputation you are trying to advertise.

I am sick of people like you, so do me and everyone else a favor: Either take the time to do it right or turn the computer off and leave.

Now you're acting as if that's the only bar set for him. We are speaking on one point here, don't blanket my statement across the whole of his training philosophy. Does he need to improve strength, speed, agility, and conditioning of the athletes? Yes, among others. And if his methods are properly trained with proper technique, I could give **** all if he called a front squat a back squat and vice versa. If his bosu ball bs actually works and we win the ACC and players arent getting hurt, are faster, stronger, more conditioned on the 4th quarter etc., then what does it matter other than to satisfy your professional knowledge of the exercise? Fuxk it. I hope he calls the back squat a bicep curl as long as it is taught correctly.

Advertisement
For someone who is allegedly an expert in his field, you are doing a patheticly poor job in criticizing someones work by focusing on

1. making social media clips of less than 20 seconds to gain clout and then post them on an message board to further this

2. comment on twitter with words such as ratio instead of trying to be an actual expert and trying to educate people who might come across and read this and

3. nitpicking semantics instead of focusing on movement, technique and how things should be right while trying to engage in a discussion to help readers and help improve someones work.

This field has made tremendous strides over the past 20 years in terms of performance, injury management and efficiency, and the way of how you to "criticize" someone elses work not only makes you look like a Grade A gym douche whose mental age was stuck at 15 years old, it puts a bad look on the reputation you are trying to advertise.

I am sick of people like you, so do me and everyone else a favor: Either take the time to do it right or turn the computer off and leave.
www.strengthcoachnetwork.com is my full time job. It's where we.... educate coaches.

I don't need the clout. None of you are my customers. I'm just clearing it up so you can see exactly what my points are. If I just saw this thread and didn't reply, instead you'd be calling me a ***** for not standing by my statements

www.strengthcoachnetwork.com is my full time job. It's where we.... educate coaches.

I don't need the clout. None of you are my customers. I'm just clearing it up so you can see exactly what my points are. If I just saw this thread and didn't reply, instead you'd be calling me a ***** for not standing by my statements
Thats about as empty of an answer as I expected. Not that I expected much.

And sure, you dont want the clout. Thats why you post your Linkedin, your Instagram and the page of your job.

I gave you a chance to do it properly and not only didnt you do it, you downright refused. Therefore, no one can actually take you seriously in any way, shape or form.

Advertisement
Back