Aaron Feld, Rugby Guy and the meaning of life

Regardless of what you think of the this dust up, Feld leaves alot to be desired.

Those Oregon squads were not that physical and were riddled w injuries. Ppl talked about how they outmuscled OSU, but we saw when OSU went up against Meechigan they were a soft, finesse team.

Stanford and Utah handled those Oregon lines.

If Feld comes, hes gotta step his game up.
Might be because Michigan also is a really physical football team and a deserved #2 seat.

Also, calling Oregon "not that physical" made me laugh. Good joke.

Advertisement
This is interesting.

A rugby strength coach who has a very sizable following on Twitter (25k) decided to take umbrage with Feld earlier in the week for some reason. He seems to think Feld’s techniques are BS.

Another big time strength coach (30k followers) chimed in as well:

Feld never responded directly but sent this out:

I’m not going to defend stability ball work but

1639821056133.jpeg

If you look like you don’t even lift, please shut the **** up. This fanooc has a bow flex bod.

Advertisement
I love the mindset of our strength coach . You cannot build beasts without being one mentally.

The chain of complacency has been broken.

We are now outside the box where we are now DANGEROUS once again.

Our strength coach scares people, just the way we will be on the field.

HATED

I JUST LOVE IT

Advertisement
I mean, I get what the rugby guy is saying, but he’s grasping at straws.

People will disagree, but feeley is a top notch S&C coach…specially for the uptempo we were running. Not once this year did we look gassed in the fourth quarter
I liked Feeley a lot

Advertisement
As you know the William and Mary football team is a dominant force in college football because of his great strength and conditioning tutelage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back