Aaron Boesch Juco TE

MiamisMoperiestMopes

MostlyMopery
Heard today that Juco TE recruit will be visiting next weekend.

No offers out of HS as a DE, went to Santa Monica and became a TE. Supposedly has very soft hands, full qualifier, possible offer on the OV and would enroll in January. 6'5" 235. 4 to play 3 kid.

Advertisement
Have always hated the idea of JC guys, but right now, especially as early qualifiers, I'm all in

Advertisement
I keep hearing new names I've never heard of. This staff seems very energetic and appears to be scouring everywhere for talent.

I think before this is over, we'll hear a lot of other new names we've never heard of.

Someone's doing their homework.

Advertisement
Same here, its amazing to see a coaching staff and mind set that there is no resting until we get to where we belong

Advertisement
Looks like a kid that would be an OSU* style TE. Nothing wrong with that in the right situations here (goal line, short yardage?)

Santa Monica College TE Aaron Boesch is waiting on his first scholarship offer.

But it looks as though he may pull in at least a couple over the next two weeks.

San Diego State has invited him for an official visit this weekend, and the Hurricanes are set to host him the weekend of Dec. 10.

Boesch, in his first year at junior college, is eligible to attend either school beginning in January since he was a full qualifier out of high school.

"I had a 3.6 GPA (at Oak Harbor, Wash., High School) - I came here to get a football offer," Boesch said.

Boesch says that "I believe I will get a Miami offer," and he's spoken with UM tight ends coach Brennan Carroll.

"He's really interested in me, is coming out to see me and is looking forward to me coming out there to show me around Miami," Boesch said.

Boesch adds that "I'm very interested in Miami. I know they're a private school, have a great education especially for what I want to do - I want to major in sports administration."

In high school Boesch was a first-team All-County defensive end. This past season the 6-foot-5, 230-pounder had 28 receptions for 388 yards with five touchdowns.

"He's an outstanding pass catcher, has a very, very good knack for the passing game," Santa Monica College coach Gifford Lindheim said. "He has a chiseled body and can probably add another 15 pounds to his frame with no problem. And he can really run. He had a 75-yard TD catch this year, can run away from guys. As a pass catcher he's very smooth, very smart in the pass game. He has soft hands and he runs effortlessly."

The Canes just started recruiting Boesch recently.

"They saw recruiting tape on him two weeks ago and called immediately, said `We love him,'" Lindheim said. "Their policy is the head coach wants to meet him face to face first (before offering). He's got an official visit, which tells me they're very interested."

Boesch says he doesn't expect to commit during either of his upcoming visits.

Arkansas and Cal are other schools recruiting him.

"I'll probably wait a little bit to see what kind of offers I get," he said. "I'm not looking to say yes right away; I want to weigh my options first."

Advertisement
Jeremy Shockey was a JUCO - so was Bryant Mckinnie....

Tyler Turnstyle McMeans was a JUCO as well. Its a crapshoot either way. JUCO or HS. JUCOs are thought to be more physically mature. HS are expected to have more potential...

Advertisement
Back