A win is a win, I guess...

Advertisement
And just in case anyone missed it, the decision to go for 2 was just pointless and dumb. It could’ve even been detrimental.

Advertisement
alright, fellas am I a mope for letting stuff like this bother me? Guys acting like we won the doggone ACC title, good grief

No. It’s better to get W’s than L’s and keep recruits but these guys are fooling themselves if they think we’re a good, well-coached team.

alright, fellas am I a mope for letting stuff like this bother me? Guys acting like we won the doggone ACC title, good grief

Are you referring to the onfield celebration or the tweet? I can understand in the moment being excited and jumping around for joy.

TBH I'm pretty sure the Social Media Team is tweeting this. I don't think Manny is micromanaging and checking every tweet. It's standard for most orgs these days.

Advertisement
My biggest takeaway from being there.

We're running plays with 23 seconds on the clock up 12 points with the other team with ZERO timeouts. They know we're running. It's just execution. Run the clock.

I don't know if the staff has told King not to run, but UVA was loading the middle and the field side was often WIDE OPEN if he had taken off. He's holding the ball WAAAAY TOOOOO LOOOOOONG.
Hey I really consider myself reasonable with this team but I’ve never seen king this whole year make one right ******* read

Ugly win, felt like C. Michigan from last year

Honestly, Rhett just needs to go with the spread and let King play scramble ball at times and, throw the ball on early downs. That inside-read is getting stuffed. They feel like wasted plays to be quite honest. Lashlee has to find ways to stay ahead of the chains, create first downs early in games to create that number of plays he wants

But just let King make stuff happen. This Oline isnt nearly good enough to do what Lashlee wants to do as his bread-and-butter.

-- Defense, gave up just 14. But seriously, was that good defense or just really bad offense? Or a bit of both. That last TD drive was again, another example of this unit not always being well coached. I dont care about stats, this unit is very lucky to have played some bad offenses and back up QBs

-- Clock management in the 4th quarter, once they were up 19-7 left a lot to be desired. I get it, we're a tempo team, but at times you have to slow it down. Very lucky UVA had no TO's for much of the 4th

-- But a win is a win, but I didn't see a team that can win out.
Felt more like FIU to me. Loafing, half *** efforts outside of a few players.

We needed a shot in the arm of outside discipline...we have a best friend who is more worried social justice departments headed by coaches.

That game felt like a loss because our team looked like that didn’t care a single bit when it counted most. That is hard to watch.

UM

Our record is going to end up being halfway decent but we suck. No improvement in the trenches, no improvement with play calling, King is regressing, team uninspired week after week. Martha Stewart would be a better leader of these young men than what we have now
Fact. Covid pass for Manny...nothing really changes.

Advertisement

My God, that is so pathetic and I wish I never saw it. I half way joked with a fellow fan tonight that Manny was probably leading cheers in the locker room after the game like we knocked off Alabama. Now I sadly feel like it is true.

Goldens 2013 team would Curb Stomp this team...
1603624353034.jpeg

Advertisement
Right now we’re maybe a top 20-25 team but nowhere near top ten. The team is an undisciplined , sloppy mess that isn’t coached well. Thankfully we’ playing trash.

That’s just being real and unbiased , I mean I do have eyes. It’s pretty obvious.

I just want to see improvement every week , and that’s not happening.

Who, Im with you. I mean, heavens to Mergotroid, we just beat a bad ACC team in the middle of the season. Guy acts like he won the Super Lotto...
@k9cane, Your answer is telling..... HE DID WIN THE LOTTO!!!

This coaching, if you want to call it coaching, is obviously hard to watch! Even though we WON, It feels like we lost.... in the long run

Advertisement
Back