A Season with FSU

Must be a bunch of half-wits running FSU...and. We already know that Dumbo is half a tard.

When Showtime proposed this to them, did they even consider the concept of risk/benefit?

The benefit of something like this is usually negligible, and even hard to measure. The risk is a lot easier to imagine, as can be seen playing out this season. If FSU implodes this season, having agreed to the show will be one of the dumbest decisions ever. Documenting for recruits just why NOT to attend FSU. Again, risk/benefit is lost on these idiots.
We can send box sets to recruits. Thank you FSU for this recruiting tool.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
So is Derwin James and josh sweat out for season? Also I think I would rather face Frenchman than mcguire

Really dumb move for FSU to sign up for this. Jimbo comes across as a tool.

He likes the attention. Guess he thought this would help with recruiting and with Richt coming to Miami I don't blame him for trying to increase the program's exposure.. Guess he was wrong.

a few take aways.

1. frenchie almost started to cry when fisher asked why he was sitting on the bench by himself. what does this mean for us (cf Lucane)? he's mentally weak and easy to break. he's a couple of hits away from call for mom.

2. dalvin cook doesnt give a ****, you can see it in his expression.

3. they are very beatable this year!

Go Canes.

Advertisement
a few take aways.

1. frenchie almost started to cry when fisher asked why he was sitting on the bench by himself. what does this mean for us (cf Lucane)? he's mentally weak and easy to break. he's a couple of hits away from call for mom.

2. dalvin cook doesnt give a ****, you can see it in his expression.

3. they are very beatable this year!

Go Canes.

This. If our team comes hungrier than ever before then we'll win. We won't put up 63 but we will win.

Must be a bunch of half-wits running FSU...and. We already know that Dumbo is half a tard.

When Showtime proposed this to them, did they even consider the concept of risk/benefit?

The benefit of something like this is usually negligible, and even hard to measure. The risk is a lot easier to imagine, as can be seen playing out this season. If FSU implodes this season, having agreed to the show will be one of the dumbest decisions ever. Documenting for recruits just why NOT to attend FSU. Again, risk/benefit is lost on these idiots.

Guess the forgot about that little video they did will Sanders and Co back in the day and then got smacked by Canes.

Advertisement
whats interesting is that Showtime really wanted Miami for the first season of this back in 2014....

I'm assuming al screwed that up. At least he did one thing right.

Still did the raising canes which is about the samething

At least Raising Canes allowed our administration to control the message, not a 3rd party network. This type of thing only works out if the team is winning. Which I guess they still might.

Advertisement
whats interesting is that Showtime really wanted Miami for the first season of this back in 2014....

I was told Golden balked and therefor so did Shalala. But I know Showtime wanted Miami real bad for the premiere edition. It was Ray Lewis who actually pitched the show to them.

Francois face at 22:35, **** is priceless! That team wont win anything with that dud at the helm! Francois is the new Manuel!

[video=youtube;nDTWX7QL3VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDTWX7QL3VU[/video]

and what are we going to win with Kaaya?

Tell you what I'd like to win: a reprieve from kvnts like you

Advertisement

Still did the raising canes which is about the samething

At least Raising Canes allowed our administration to control the message, not a 3rd party network. This type of thing only works out if the team is winning. Which I guess they still might.

True very true

Francois face at 22:35, **** is priceless! That team wont win anything with that dud at the helm! Francois is the new Manuel!

[video=youtube;nDTWX7QL3VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDTWX7QL3VU[/video]

"dont look at the score board" I wouldn't look either if I was getting my a55 beat like that.

After seeing how the Rams handled Hard Knocks with Jared Goff, I would never want cameras following our guys around for a documentary that airs immediately. No problem with filming something that doesn't air until the end of the season at the earliest, but during the season, it just creates distractions and causes problems.

Advertisement
Back