A Season with FSU

d--1

Sophomore
anyone see last night's episode or know where it can be streamed for free?

I remember them saying during the game Saturday that Fisher had told the camera crew to leave the sideline once it got out of hand.

Advertisement

I remember them saying during the game Saturday that Fisher had told the camera crew to leave the sideline once it got out of hand.

Yea Jimbo Pussed out when they got trampled. That's probably the only episode of this stupid show I'd watch, just to see the players reactions.

How awesome would it be for them to just implode and have one of their worst seasons ever all while cameras are rolling to document it all. Now that would make for some great TV.

Yea Jimbo Pussed out when they got trampled. That's probably the only episode of this stupid show I'd watch, just to see the players reactions.

exactly, and I definitely don't want to pay to see an FSU show.

wouldn't surprise me if Jimbo doesn't let them show much unless it somehow spins things in a positive light for them. That's pretty tough to do when you lose 63-20, though.

Advertisement
Between the S&C coach DUI, now this demolition, this reality TV experiment probably isn't going like they had hoped.

I rather have the camera's focus on their fans melting down as their team imploded on national TV yet AGAIN.

the football stadium at hard rock is probably too large to chant OVERRATED which is one of my all time favorite basketball chants.

Either way love the meltdown

Advertisement
From my duplicate post:

I caught the Showtime series, "A Season With" and I have to say I am at a complete and utter loss, but I am also overjoyed with the immanent downfall of FSU.

WHAT THE **** WAS JIMBO THINKING? How could you agree to allow this show to happen? How arrogant do you have to be to think this was a good idea.

Here is why this is the worst thing that could ever happen to that program, and a great thing for the Canes:

1. The NFL has to force teams to be on HARD KNOCKS, after many documented mis-steps by teams and players on camera no one would subject there teams to this because not only is it a huge distraction for coaches, players and staff it also exposes frauds to the public. Did anyone ever feel optimistic about Joe Philbin after seeing what a PUTZ he was on Hard Knocks? **** NO. Jimbo thought his team and coaches would come off as smart, caring and cool but when they go 6-6 and the wheels are falling off everyone can see right through his bull**** act. Their strength coach already caught a DUI after drinking with the Showtime crew on campus.

2. The players are feeling themselves and think they're TV stars now. Oooooopps that was until they got worked by Louisville. Did he think players are going to like getting clowned for a second time, except now with more in depth details, **** no. Can't wait for the Canes to continue the embarrassment.

3. Over promise, under deliver. With all of this tape and footage Jimbo will continue to get caught in lies and be exposed, and the tape isn't going anywhere. You now have documentation showing Jimbo being a major reason for getting their best player hurt unnecessarily against Charleston Southern, LOL. From making promises that don't pan out, chewing out his players, to vaguely 'plantation master' undertones of his constantly calling his african american players "Boy", to his awkward teenage son that clearly want nothing to do with him - there are so many GIF worthy clips and super-cuts that I'm sure someone will use to negatively recruit FSU.

4. Tally is a boring **** hole, why would you want to show that to people.

All in all this guy think he's smarter than everyone else because Crab Legs won him a title, and this is the beginning of the end of his run. With an actual decent human being coaching the Canes they've got no shot going forward, and this dumbass just made it exponentially harder for them. Too bad, ****'Em All.

Go Canes!!!

Why would anyone watch that? I don't. I have never been on any other teams board, until that thread about their meltdown.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Francois face at 22:35, **** is priceless! That team wont win anything with that dud at the helm! Francois is the new Manuel!

[video=youtube;nDTWX7QL3VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDTWX7QL3VU[/video]

Last edited:
How awesome would it be for them to just implode and have one of their worst seasons ever all while cameras are rolling to document it all. Now that would make for some great TV.

I would buy it on DVD for every Nole I know. Deluxe Collectors Edition.

Advertisement
Why would anyone watch that? I don't. I have never been on any other teams board, until that thread about their meltdown.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

This^^^ ......I almost cancelled Showtime over this.I was seriously considering it so I didn't even have to see the advertisements for it.

Must be a bunch of half-wits running FSU...and. We already know that Dumbo is half a tard.

When Showtime proposed this to them, did they even consider the concept of risk/benefit?

The benefit of something like this is usually negligible, and even hard to measure. The risk is a lot easier to imagine, as can be seen playing out this season. If FSU implodes this season, having agreed to the show will be one of the dumbest decisions ever. Documenting for recruits just why NOT to attend FSU. Again, risk/benefit is lost on these idiots.

whats interesting is that Showtime really wanted Miami for the first season of this back in 2014....

Advertisement
Back