Midlo Cane Fan
All ACC
- Joined
- May 19, 2018
- Messages
- 8,911
Texas has lost. If UGA loses, ND #1, MIA #2. Next week, ND loses to BYU, we slap FSU.
#1. Could it happen?
#1. Could it happen?
Not without that tail backND aint losing to byu.
2-2 OU just beat 4-0 TEXAS. On any given Saturday.....ND aint losing to byu.
the propaganda for that started earlier today via Game DayI think they would figure a way for Bama to get there…
sure but Bama would deserve the #1 ranking. Would be the best win of the year and have a “ranked” SEC road win. It’s okay to be objective about this. I don’t think they’re the best team, but they’d deserve #1 if they beat UGA given our and ND opponentsthe propaganda for that started earlier today via Game Day
Bama would be #1 and I wouldn't argue with it.I would guess Bama would jump us...but who knows. I'm here for the show
Why wouldn't you make the winner #1? I'm not saying either is the best team in the country, but the winner at this point would deserve to be ranked #1.Too many talking heads were ready to make the Bama/GA winner #1 regardless. I think at best undefeated Miami and ND are 2 and 3.
Bama would be #1 and I wouldn't argue with it.
I’m not disagreeing. Just stating why it was unlikely our matchup with ND would be 1 versus 2.Why wouldn't you make the winner #1? I'm not saying either is the best team in the country, but the winner at this point would deserve to be ranked #1.Too many talking heads were ready to make the Bama/GA winner #1 regardless. I think at best undefeated Miami and ND are 2 and 3.
If uga loses they will put bama above Miami and nd. Already see it happeningTexas has lost. If UGA loses, ND #1, MIA #2. Next week, ND loses to BYU, we slap FSU.
#1. Could it happen?
Nope they would Alabama in front of usTexas has lost. If UGA loses, ND #1, MIA #2. Next week, ND loses to BYU, we slap FSU.
#1. Could it happen?
Winner of UGA / Bama tonight will be #1 on Monday.sure but Bama would deserve the #1 ranking. Would be the best win of the year and have a “ranked” SEC road win. It’s okay to be objective about this. I don’t think they’re the best team, but they’d deserve #1 if they beat UGA given our and ND opponentsthe propaganda for that started earlier today via Game Day