A realistic scenario:

Too many talking heads were ready to make the Bama/GA winner #1 regardless. I think at best undefeated Miami and ND are 2 and 3.
 
Too many talking heads were ready to make the Bama/GA winner #1 regardless. I think at best undefeated Miami and ND are 2 and 3.
Why wouldn't you make the winner #1? I'm not saying either is the best team in the country, but the winner at this point would deserve to be ranked #1.
I’m not disagreeing. Just stating why it was unlikely our matchup with ND would be 1 versus 2.
 
the propaganda for that started earlier today via Game Day
sure but Bama would deserve the #1 ranking. Would be the best win of the year and have a “ranked” SEC road win. It’s okay to be objective about this. I don’t think they’re the best team, but they’d deserve #1 if they beat UGA given our and ND opponents
Winner of UGA / Bama tonight will be #1 on Monday.

Miami won’t be #1 until 11/9.
 
Back
Top