A quick update after talking to some people

Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach L explicitly said a bunch of guys were saying Miami is Top-5 or whatever and it was only made up to try and get more NIL from somewhere else they preferred. That was a negative from the big Ruiz deals (Pack.) One could wonder if they might do OV and hype for that reason, and its got to be analyzed in to the recruitment puzzle more accurately. (Maybe that was part of the Nebraska-guy game.)

we just got one of the best tight ends in the country, one of the best rb's right from Saban's backyard, and a super underrated cam Pruitt but this kid who no one was talking about one month ago is the end? come on.
yeah that's what i'm saying.

board went into full meltdown over barney, as if he was somehow the straw that broke the camel's back. no idea why

almost get it if it were scott, or even for nolan a few months back but barney? still a big month of recruiting ahead of us, francis didn't commit until 7/4 last year so we're kind of on par still

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe don’t hire an amateur hour WR coach next time…
He gets Chance Robinson and now he’s amateur hour. Y’all boys funny. Y’all act we ever get big time WR. We haven’t gotten a big time WR since Ryan Moore lol. We can just hope they’re nice like Ahmmon Richards. So Relax on calling Beard out. Especially for a basic WR as this kid. Sheesh. We get a Aldarius Johnson, Malcolm Lewis, Mark Pope, Romero Brinson, Dee Wiggins, and so on and y’all see they don’t do shyttt and y’all complain. We get Frank Ladson and y’all call him trash. At some point y’all just gotta stop with the flip flopping. It’s not only on the WRs… our QB plays has been bad for a long time.

Also, take into account our QB. Really would you want to play for Jaccuri Brown, Williams, J. Anderson as your QB. Heck nah. Lol

If the DL come through like we expected, everyone will calm down. We’ve got our RB, TE looking on track, LB same, need that DL to start popping in July. Then Mario will do what he does so well and pivot to the next crisis and address QB, WR and DB. I have zero concerns about OL despite others fretting over the German dancing bear.

And while I still personally believe we’ll end with a top 10 class, if we have gaps then we’ll take one more portal season to fill them. Everyone here seems to be quaking in their boots about FSU and most of their talent comes from the portal. So backup plans to backup plans.

I do believe the DL is critical here though. I’m watching that as the canary on the coalmine.

Just fold the football team already, it’s been 20+ years of this crap already. Clearly it’s just not meant to be. Mario is a trash gameday coach, and only a good recruiter when he’s got big financial backing. Without big NIL, we screwed. Get excited for another 6-6 season…
So…does this mean we not fuccin’? The fuccin’ has been called off?

:sanford2:

Advertisement
He gets Chance Robinson and now he’s amateur hour. Y’all boys funny. Y’all act we ever get big time WR. We haven’t gotten a big time WR since Ryan Moore lol. We can just hope they’re nice like Ahmmon Richards. So Relax on calling Beard out. Especially for a basic WR as this kid. Sheesh. We get a Aldarius Johnson, Malcolm Lewis, Mark Pope, Romero Brinson, Dee Wiggins, and so on and y’all see they don’t do shyttt and y’all complain. We get Frank Ladson and y’all call him trash. At some point y’all just gotta stop with the flip flopping. It’s not only on the WRs… our QB plays has been bad for a long time.

Also, take into account our QB. Really would you want to play for Jaccuri Brown, Williams, J. Anderson as your QB. Heck nah. Lol
chance is a very good player. everyone rather focus on the kid no one was talking about two weeks ago.

7B79BE0A-97BA-42D7-A414-8DDC38FB7A4A.jpeg

Advertisement
Back