A Nice Afternoon BJ

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome back, friend.

As a gift, I present you with my lemon water ***** recipe. Enjoy!

INGREDIENTS

• 6-8 Lemons – Depending on their size
  • 1 Litre of Purified Water
METHOD
  1. Juice lemons until you have 1 cup.
  2. In a large jug, fill with 1 litre of purified water, then add your 1 cup of lemon juice.
  3. Add to your Happy Bum Bag.
  4. Start flowing and hold for as long as possible.
  5. Release on toilet.

eva green GIF

Welcome back! I made at least one plea for your return - you're welcome. :)

Advertisement

Key points:

- The school essentially handed the keys to a new cast of power-breakers, while politely keeping the old guard at a comfortable distance.

- Rudy Fernandez, Joe Echevarria, Jose Más and Manny Kadre ran the search. Epstein was minimally involved but was “supportive” of the move to Cristobal.

- Mas and Cristobal are tight and that helped a lot.

- Assistant coaching budget will be more than $8 million.

- No UM health system money is directly going to athletics.

- Brady in the mix for OC.

- Eddie Nunez still an option for AD if Radakovich declines, as is Colorado AD Rick George. UM made an overture to Alabama AD Greg Byrne, but he wasn’t interested.

- Zo and Torretta were legit candidates for AD, but UM decided it didn’t want to hire a first timer.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuut! Is it really you, friend? How’s kenneth? Are u still following your morning ***** routine? So many questions!!!!

Advertisement

Key points:

- The school essentially handed the keys to a new cast of power-breakers, while politely keeping the old guard at a comfortable distance.

- Rudy Fernandez, Joe Echevarria, Jose Más and Manny Kadre ran the search. Epstein was minimally involved but was “supportive” of the move to Cristobal.

- Mas and Cristobal are tight and that helped a lot.

- Assistant coaching budget will be more than $8 million.

- No UM health system money is directly going to athletics.

- Brady in the mix for OC.

- Eddie Nunez still an option for AD if Radakovich declines, as is Colorado AD Rick George. UM made an overture to Alabama AD Greg Byrne, but he wasn’t interested.

- Zo and Torretta were legit candidates for AD, but UM decided it didn’t want to hire a first timer.

Welcome back my dear, dear friend. 🙋‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back