A&M Vs New Mexico

Advertisement
A&M will be improved on O and D but so are we. I think it’ll be a really close game and hopefully we can pull it out
Idk about their D being too much improved. Last year, they were loaded. Injuries and ****** offense hurt them as season went on. I don’t see the same caliber in today’s game.

Idk about their D being too much improved. Last year, they were loaded. Injuries and ****** offense hurt them as season went on. I don’t see the same caliber in today’s game.
They weren't that good last year. Their DLine looks better but they're still susceptible to getting gashed. The battle will be our CBs on their WRs and our OL vs their DL

Their to 5 DBs were out and they did okay against us. I can't imagine them having that kind of luck again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stewart/Thomas are eating right now. Another NM penalty aids their drive though. They’re simply running past these corners

Advertisement
Yall might be overvaluing New Mexico, they’re a bad team & have been for forever.

Can’t really glean too much information from a gimme game like New Mexico.

But this UNC vs South Carolina game, now that’s something to really pay attention to.
Rattler moving the ball easily

A&M RBs have a combined 9 Carries for 25 yards, doesn’t seem that run game is on par with their passing game so far.

Advertisement
New Mexico might be the worst FBS program in the country. They were 130th in the nation in scoring last year. They went winless in conference and only beat one FBS team last year. Don’t take too much from this game. Miami Ohio would boat race the Lobos.

2 misses by the NM QB that both should’ve gone for 1st downs, this secondary would be getting carved UP if they could just execute

Advertisement
Back