A&M going after Saban

I’m not about to swing off of Saban‘s balls like some of you.

Fūck both schools.

They are both cheating, they both lead the nation in under the table payments. Just a couple of rats fighting it out.

Saban was dry snitching on other schools, and so now he gets some of that back. Fūck him and fūck everybody else that doesn’t have a U on their helmet.

I’m here for the back-and-forth ratting out, I’m here all the way for it.

But, please, spare me the Saban slurping.
I got you in the Top 3 consisted SABAN Hater on CIS. Congrats:king-pour:

Advertisement
As sleazy as Jimbo is, the asshøle in this little play is Saban.

He started some major shlt by not only going after ATM, but then throwing in Miami and Jackson State, which has certainly made many people wonder why those two schools.

So while I think he did defame not only ATM but Miami and Jackson State, ATM is not going to want to have anything to do with a defamation lawsuit because, as you know better than me, there’s discovery. And their hands are just as dirty as Alabama’s.

So this is their best shot, try for some SEC internal punishment and negative publicity through a hand slap to Saban.
You are 100% correct. I am living in my own dreams but man I wish they did this.

You are 100% correct. I am living in my own dreams but man I wish they did this.

The discovery would be glorious.

Having people forced to testify (deposed) under oath - can you imagine? The shine would be off the apple for Saban in a few short weeks.

Advertisement
**** u; I’m on this conference call & I just lol’d & had to quickly mute myself.
Lmao GIF

It’s funny b/c Saban just said what all other fan bases have said. Lol. No way a habitual 7-8 win team over yeeeeeears of results r pulling in the most historic class in recruiting history w/o cashing out.

However, sometimes a msg goes on deaf ears when it’s presented by a guy who’s notorious for ringing up the bags, too. Lol.
That’s how we all felt about bama in 2008

Advertisement
I’m not about to swing off of Saban‘s balls like some of you.

Fūck both schools.

They are both cheating, they both lead the nation in under the table payments. Just a couple of rats fighting it out.

Saban was dry snitching on other schools, and so now he gets some of that back. Fūck him and fūck everybody else that doesn’t have a U on their helmet.

I’m here for the back-and-forth ratting out, I’m here all the way for it.

But, please, spare me the Saban slurping.
How can u not love OCCC? Pause

Fuq everyone else that's facts

Advertisement
texas atm/fisher needs to stop with this-

randy_wolf_sbnation.gif

And get to this asap-

RZ0J.gif

We'll see if the $ec commish or emmert have the umps energy.

Advertisement
Back