A&M going after Saban

U1aN4HTfJ2SmgB2BBK (3).gif

Advertisement
Agreed; I know there’s been a consensus that some guidelines & guardrails need to be put in place regarding NIL, but Saban sounded like a baby. I know his intent was to light a fire under his booster’s ****s, but that’s like Kobe throwing Shaq under the bus for infidelity in his marriage to scape goat his situation back in the day. There was no need to bring up others to make a point. Stick to ur agenda. That’s y I said sometimes the msg can be lost by the person who’s delivering it; albeit, I think he is Uber frustrated w/ A&M.
Saban came across like a little 'bich.

Another off season of someone thinking that Saban or Kirby are gonna get schollies reduced cause of recruiting violations or even get a Lack of institutional control charge.

Last time I checked I haven’t seen a pig sprout wings and take off.
And trust me when I tell everyone on here that seeing that happen is actually more likely than Alabama getting hit with any charge for recruiting violations that will either sanction scholarships or force them to self impose a bowl ban.

Again it’s literally more likely to see pigs fly and watch the devil himself downhill skying in the Olympics.

Oh nobody believes either one of them is getting punished or really sanctioned in any way. That ship has already sailed a long time ago.

It’s more about just exposing them publicly, especially Saban, for what he’s been doing for the last 15 years.

So that the rest of the world understands that while he may be a great coach, maybe one of the all-time best, he did it while cheating his *** off.

Saban is in lifetime legacy building mode, like a president serving at the last few months of his term. They want to build that lasting historical legacy, and anything that tarnishes that for that piece of a POS - I’m all about it. I hate hero worshiping in general anyway. But this slimy *******, I got a special place in my dark heart for him.

Advertisement
Oh nobody believes either one of them is getting punished or really sanctioned in any way. That ship has already sailed a long time ago.

It’s more about just exposing them publicly, especially Saban, for what he’s been doing for the last 15 years.

So that the rest of the world understands that while he may be a great coach, maybe one of the all-time best, he did it while cheating his *** off.

Saban is in lifetime legacy building mode, like a president serving at the last few months of his term. They want to build that lasting historical legacy, and anything that tarnishes that for that piece of a POS - I’m all about it. I hate hero worshiping in general anyway. But this slimy *******, I got a special place in my dark heart for him.
A lot of people when at the top for too long eventually think they’re untouchable.
The media and their fans idolize that dude while ignoring that he was the king of buying players.
If time allows man to dig up dinosaur bones than time will unearth all those skeletons in tiskkkaloosa.

It’s funny b/c Saban just said what all other fan bases have said. Lol. No way a habitual 7-8 win team over yeeeeeears of results r pulling in the most historic class in recruiting history w/o cashing out.

However, sometimes a msg goes on deaf ears when it’s presented by a guy who’s notorious for ringing up the bags, too. Lol.
Saban's senile *** forgot that Jimbo knows all he needs to know about him. I guess he think he's untouchable, Saban likes when he has control...things are starting to get out of his control

Advertisement
I’m not about to swing off of Saban‘s balls like some of you.

Fūck both schools.

They are both cheating, they both lead the nation in under the table payments. Just a couple of rats fighting it out.

Saban was dry snitching on other schools, and so now he gets some of that back. Fūck him and fūck everybody else that doesn’t have a U on their helmet.

I’m here for the back-and-forth ratting out, I’m here all the way for it.

But, please, spare me the Saban slurping.
F*ck yes, all of this. It never ceases to amaze me how CiS can get all defensive about other schools. What possible reason could I have for not wanting this to go down, in public, and as messily as possible? Settle it on the field? Sure sure, but first get into a Twitter slap fight. Embarrass yourselves by acting like a couple of teenage girls, then accidentally out each other with proof of cheating even the NCAA can't ignore. That's what I'm looking for here, and anybody who wants less than that is a "fan of the sport" not a Cane.

Advertisement
If TAM really believes they have done nothing wrong in their recruiting, they should sue Saban for Defamation. That would mean a **** of a lot more than begging someone else to do something to him. And would send a much stronger message than this. This is chicken ****.

I’d like to know what Jimbo knows about Saban from back when he was an assistant with him. He knows some stuff. He eluded to it when he was passed and I bet Saban wanted it to end right there.
They all know where the bodies are buried, this would be mutually assured destruction if Jimbo snitched.

Advertisement
If TAM really believes they have done nothing wrong in their recruiting, they should sue Saban for Defamation. That would mean a **** of a lot more than begging someone else to do something to him. And would send a much stronger message than this. This is chicken ****.

As sleazy as Jimbo is, the asshøle in this little play is Saban.

He started some major shlt by not only going after ATM, but then throwing in Miami and Jackson State, which has certainly made many people wonder why those two schools.

So while I think he did defame not only ATM but Miami and Jackson State, ATM is not going to want to have anything to do with a defamation lawsuit because, as you know better than me, there’s discovery. And their hands are just as dirty as Alabama’s.

So this is their best shot, try for some SEC internal punishment and negative publicity through a hand slap to Saban.

As sleazy as Jimbo is, the asshøle in this little play is Saban.

He started some major shlt by not only going after ATM, but then throwing in Miami and Jackson State, which has certainly made many people wonder why those two schools.

So while I think he did defame not only ATM but Miami and Jackson State, ATM is not going to want to have anything to do with a defamation lawsuit because, as you know better than me, there’s discovery. And their hands are just as dirty as Alabama’s.

So this is their best shot, try for some SEC internal punishment and negative publicity through a hand slap to Saban.

SIAP but when did he go after Miami?

Advertisement
Back