Visits A&M Gameday 2023 Visitors

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel the same way Bruh, just win this ***n game.
Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

Just Win Baby

Advertisement
OP updated. These names were added yesterday from @Geo305 and Gaby (247)

Last edited:
Reading his last name I thought he would be smaller

We've got a lot of player/visitor threads to create. I think we're at about 75/80% threads for visitors (pretty good ratio which means we're on top of most of the offers).

Link to @Geo305 and Andrew's LifeWallet Sports A&M Recruiting Weekend discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement

There was some speculation early in the week that Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland Top247 safety Zavier Mincey would make it in for the game. The No. 79 player in the country is expected at Hard Rock Stadium with the Aggies in town, alongside his teammate and fellow top Miami target in Top247 defensive lineman LJ McCray.

Miami Norland Top247 cornerback Jamari Howard confirmed to InsideTheU that he would take in the matchup as well. The 6-foot-2, 175-pounder is ranked as the No. 70 player nationally and is considered the No. 8 cornerback in the country.

Another blue-chip defensive back who is expected in town is Orlando Evans Top247 safety Brandon Jacob. The Maryland commit is close friends with Miami safety Markeith Williams.

The Hurricanes are also expected to host a pair of top-ranked defensive backs in the Class of 2025 with No. 1 ranked safety DJ Pickett and No. 1 cornerback Na'eem Offord scheduled to roll through South Florida for the matchup.

I really think we land Mincey

Advertisement
Back