Visits A&M Gameday 2023 Visitors

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Visitors for the A&M game will be posted here.

RecruitYearPositionStarsUVsSchool
Judd Anderson24QB3*
Luke Nickel25QB3*
Dia Bell26QB
Noah Grubbs26QB4*2
Brady Hart26QB2
Tyson Davison26QB
Joshisa "JoJo" Trader24WR5*5+
Jeremiah Smith24WR5*
Chance Robinson24WR4*3+
Jose Leon24WR3*
Brandon Lowe24WR3*
Naeshaun Montgomery25WR4*4+
Vernell "Trey" Brown III25WR3*2
Waden Charles25WR4*
Koby Howard25WR
Cortez Mills25WR4*3+
Joshua Moore25WR
Kamare Williams25WR4*
Samari Reed25WR
Malachi Toney26WR4*
Denairius “D1” Gray26WR4*
Anjuan Coleman Jr.26WR3*
Jayden Petit26WR
Kevin Riley24RB4*
Chris Wheatley-Humphrey24RB3*3+
Byron Louis25RB4*
Deandre Desinor25RB4*3+
Elija Lofton24TE4*3
Tayvion Galloway24TE4*2
Ryan Ghea25TE4*3
Logan Brooking25TE4*1
Kavion Broussard24OL3*
Deryc Plazz24OL3*
Juan Minaya24OL3*
Solomon Thomas25OL5*2
Ziyare Addison25OL4*2
Micah "Champion" Smith26OL4*
Lawal “LJ” McCray24DE4*
Booker Pickett Jr.24DE4*2
Elijah Kinsler24DE3*WVU
Armondo Blount25DE5*
Jalen Wiggins25DE4*
Wilnerson Telemaque25DE3*
Romando Johnson25DE3*
Mandrell Desir25DE3*
Deangelo Thompson25DE
Jermaine Kinsler26DE
Artavius Jones24DT4*
Daylen Russell24DT3*
Randy Adirika25DT4*2
Brandon Brown25DT4*2
Myron Charles25DT4*
Davion Dixon25DT4*
Jalen Wiggins25DT4*
Jarquez Carter25DT3*
Christian Hudson25DT3*
Vincent Shavers24LB4*
Elijah Melendez25LB4*
Tarvos “Tj” Alford II25LB4*
Ezekiel "EJ" Marcelin25LB4*
Hector Chavez25LB3*
Emmanuel Small25LB
Romanas "OJ" Frederique JR24CB3*
Ryan Mack24CB/S4*
Jamari Howard24CB4*
Larry Tarver Jr.24CB4*
Chris "CJ" Ewald25CB4*
Na'eem Offord25CB5*
Antonio "TJ" Branch Jr25CB4*3
Ben Hanks Jr25CB4*3
Naiim Parrish25CB4*
J’Vari "Jrock" Flowers26CB4*
Aldarius Johnson Jr26CB
Zaquan Patterson24S5*
Dylan Day24S3*
Zavier “Zay” Mincey24S/CB4*
Brandon Jacob24S4*Maryland
Kaj Sanders24S3*Rutgers
DJ Pickett25S5*
Bryce Fitzgerald25S4*5
Xavier Lherisse25S
Rashad "Tomtom" Johnson25S4*
Tony Williams25S4*
Jordan Thomas26S4*
Robert “RJ” Jones III25ATH
Sekou Smith26ATH (WR/CB)3*2

LifeWallet Sports Visitors List

Names in Bold are Cane Commits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahaha! I thought you were talking about their fans. I was at the game in College Station last year. Probably the nicest fam base in NCAA. Their schools hype **** is wack AF but their fans are as hospitable as it gets. I made sure I told all of the nice people that I met there that if they were thinking about going to the game in Miami next year, to not expect the same hospitality. Those kids that are visiting are in for a treat.

Hahaha! I thought you were talking about their fans. I was at the game in College Station last year. Probably the nicest fam base in NCAA. Their schools hype **** is wack AF but their fans are as hospitable as it gets. I made sure I told all of the nice people that I met there that if they were thinking about going to the game in Miami next year, to not expect the same hospitality. Those kids that are visiting are in for a treat.
I live in TX and go to a lot of A&M games. Hands down the nicest people ever. They have some corny things they do but never met nicer people. Miami fans thought they were getting clowned taking their seats and having the A&M fans welcome them to the stadium and wish them luck LOL. Canes fans fight each other at Hard Rock so it was def a shocker for most of the UM fans.

Them thank you for comings hit different. I was there too.

Tell em avoid the Blue lot. @Cover 3 will be lurking

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live in TX and go to a lot of A&M games. Hands down the nicest people ever. They have some corny things they do but never met nicer people. Miami fans thought they were getting clowned taking their seats and having the A&M fans welcome them to the stadium and wish them luck LOL. Canes fans fight each other at Hard Rock so it was def a shocker for most of the UM fans.
I was listening to a Spaces earlier this year and most of our fans who went said the same thing. Thought they had to fight coming into their home but their fans were super chill.
I walked out of the stadium after the Miami game all decked out in Canes gear and multiple A&M fans offered me food for the ride home LOL. That ain’t happening at the Rock!
Somebody said this too, it was probably you lol.

I was there as well and was thrown off by how nice these ppl were. Lady even put her arm around me as they sang their little song at the end lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back