A lot of you gots owe Rumph and Banda apologies.`

Advertisement
I been apologized to Rumph after the Syracuse game. I got off that fire Rumph train long time ago.. you don't shutdown that Syracuse offense on 94 plays and can't coach. As for recruiting his resume will have to do the talking instead.

Why your not happy with the 2018 class of DB's. Am I missing something?

When our DB were struggling earlier in the season.. (then you had CJ Henderson making plays for UF at the time).. I was a bit upset with the CB play. Turns out it wasn't the CBs it was the zone blitzing Manny was doing that made the CBs look bad and not Rumphs coaching which was apparent vs Syracuse offense when we played a lot of M2M. As for recruiting top DBs will be lining up to play for Rumph with the work he is doing right now.

Last edited:
I have always like Rumoh. He is the coach and Banda is the recruiter for that Duo.

Buts let's not make a mistake thinking DB's make DL's look good. The internal clock for a QB runs faster because of DL's comin.

I been apologized to Rumph after the Syracuse game. I got off that fire Rumph train long time ago.. you don't shutdown that Syracuse offense on 94 plays and can't coach. As for recruiting his resume will have to do the talking instead.

When our DB were struggling earlier in the season.. (then you had CJ Henderson making plays for UF at the time).. I was a bit upset with the CB play. Turns out it wasn't the CBs it was the zone blitzing Manny was doing that made the CBs look bad and not Rumphs coaching which was apparent vs Syracuse offense when we played a lot of M2M. As for recruiting top DBs will be lining up to play for Rumph with the work he is doing right now.

Sometimes it pays to see how things play out before rushing to judgment, at least your acknowledge and can admit this.

He is a ******. Look at his post history always ing.

don't need to look at the history, his posts have a tendency to defy reality which is obvious.

Advertisement
Can't argue with that, but I'd be surprised if dudes start fling in to apologize.

This. It’s whatever when people cite his recruiting and I don’t expect many to eat crow either, because I am a firm believer in building a good COACHING resume will lend itself to top talent wanting in. Rumph (Banda too, but Rumph was getting much more ****) is well on his way to that the way our corners are playing. Feels so good to actually be developing talent again.

When was the last time we as fans could legitimately say there isn't a single coach we would want off of the staff right now?

Advertisement
Back