A lot of you gots owe Rumph and Banda apologies.`

Ibis Wingz

All-ACC
Those guys are coaching at a very high level and are on the verge of bringing in the greatest DB class in history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This Coaching staff gets better with each game. This team has improved 10 fold. Just look at the young players that are thriving in the late part of the season.

I definitely was not happy when we didnt immediately land someone with the rumph hire, i worried that he was hired to recruit and not to coach. don't even remember who the recruit was at this point. Maybe the DE that is at FSU?

Advertisement
I been apologized to Rumph after the Syracuse game. I got off that fire Rumph train long time ago.. you don't shutdown that Syracuse offense on 94 plays and can't coach. As for recruiting his resume will have to do the talking instead.

I been apologized to Rumph after the Syracuse game. I got off that fire Rumph train long time ago.. you don't shutdown that Syracuse offense on 94 plays and can't coach. As for recruiting his resume will have to do the talking instead.

Why your not happy with the 2018 class of DB's. Am I missing something?

Why your not happy with the 2018 class of DB's. Am I missing something?

He is a ******. Look at his post history always ing.

Advertisement
Those guys are coaching at a very high level and are on the verge of bringing in the greatest DB class in history.

To be fair, I think you need to be specific on the criticisms of Rumph. Virtually everyone is in agreement that he's fantastic at the coaching part of his job. However, there have been legitimate concerns about his recruiting. Having said that, if we add Campbell and keep the rest of our DB commitments, all doubts about his recruiting will be buried.

I only worried about Rumphs recruiting. I seen the type of DBS coming from his high school and knew that coaching wouldn't be a issue from a championship hs coach, champion in college, and a first round pick who played the position.

He beat me at the recruiting portion for real

Advertisement
I told y’all when Rumph was first hired here that Rumph was a great coach and I got negged...I honestly think he has a chance to be named head coach in waiting one day because I don’t think he’ll ever leave and he knows this program better than anyone.

Last edited:
Rumph probably isn't the best recruiter. But his resume is growing, and at a rapid pace. Pretty soon it won't even matter.

Considering what we’ve done this year with “our biggest weakness” coming into the season I couldn’t be any more hype to see what they do with that 18 class

Rumph is coaching his *** off. Its unbelievable how well the DBs are playing!

Advertisement
Back