A lot of shell shocked wimps

I can't answer - I'm likely a bit biased.

Oh ****. 15-0 !
Lol. I mean that’s great too and I’d love to see it. I just don’t think we have enough of a body of work right now to definitively call posters who aren’t ready to drink the Kool-Aid, pathetic, soft, *******… whatever. I’ve been through this recently and learned some lessons.

It’s one thing to act like a miserable fûck who only sees shortcomings and already wants to fire coaches after 2 games. It’s another thing to simply withhold judgment until there’s more data. I’m not going to let the miserable fûcks who go overboard, ruin the board for everyone, but I’m also not going to be keen on allowing the posters who have a propensity to blindly slurp, bully and insult others who are hesitant to make determinations of fact at this point.

Quite frankly, while we can fairly question things as they arise, this staff needs the opportunity and support to recruit a couple of classes at least. I’m not so sure definitive judgments in support or against should be made prior to and measured, balanced, reasonable praise and criticism in proper perspective should be the norm until then.

Advertisement
Angry Season 3 GIF by The Office
A pair from an opinion? Now if an opinion upset yall then who's soft really? That's some sjw soft shot getting mad at a cane fans prediction. So rethink that.....that's Hella soft. Not directing this at u just in case u just being sarcastic lol.

Lol. I mean that’s great too and I’d love to see it. I just don’t think we have enough of a body of work right now to definitively call posters who aren’t ready to drink the Kool-Aid, pathetic, soft, *******… whatever. I’ve been through this recently and learned some lessons.

It’s one thing to act like a miserable fûck who only sees shortcomings and already wants to fire coaches after 2 games. It’s another thing to simply withhold judgment until there’s more data. I’m not going to let the miserable fûcks who go overboard, ruin the board for everyone, but I’m also not going to be keen on allowing the posters who have a propensity to blindly slurp, bully and insult others who are hesitant to make determinations of fact at this point.

Quite frankly, while we can fairly question things as they arise, this staff needs the opportunity and support to recruit a couple of classes at least. I’m not so sure definitive judgments in support or against should be made prior to and measured, balanced, reasonable praise and criticism in proper perspective should be the norm until then.

Yeah, I agree completely - which is why I'm dying to know WHO is Gaddis? Not enough information!

Can he cut the dogs loose and let them "run?" Use the pass to assist in the running game - rather than the reverse?

Quick hits - TVD can eat your lunch all day long. And of those every six or so - they gain great yardage after the catch!

If we go numb between the ears - and run run run - then punt? Three times?

Someone needs to show him the exit.

A pair from an opinion? Now if an opinion upset yall then who's soft really? That's some sjw soft shot getting mad at a cane fans prediction. So rethink that.....that's Hella soft. Not directing this at u just in case u just being sarcastic lol.
Nah bro not getting madd at a canes fans prediction just like to get everyone on prediction

Advertisement
I have said it before and I will say it again. Texas A&M is J.D. Drew. What is the fascination? We will find out allot about Miami Saturday night.

Yeah, I agree completely - which is why I'm dying to know WHO is Gaddis? Not enough information!

Can he cut the dogs loose and let them "run?" Use the pass to assist in the running game - rather than the reverse?

Quick hits - TVD can eat your lunch all day long. And of those every six or so - they gain great yardage after the catch!

If we go numb between the ears - and run run run - then punt? Three times?

Someone needs to show him the exit.
This

I was waiting to say too much about Gattis until we get through this game and then likely into the ACC part of the schedule

I find it incredibly hard to believe that he would work with possibly some of the best QB talent he will ever work with and defang him

But it could happen and we don’t need that kind of insanity

All I'll say is teams with tons of talent can turn it on or off any given Saturday. This same team, minus a few seniors, lost to South Carolina one week then went into Tuscaloosa and beat Bama the next week.

Advertisement
Nah bro just predict what you feel that is all
I just don't want to get destroyed. Mario said on ESPN they have top end talent all over u can see it on film. I'm glad in 3 to 4 years our roster will be just as talented if not better. This man understands cfb is about stacking and I'm happy we have a HC who understands that.

Advertisement
I just don't want to get destroyed. Mario said on ESPN they have top end talent all over u can see it on film. I'm glad in 3 to 4 years our roster will be just as talented if not better. This man understands cfb is about stacking and I'm happy we have a HC who understands that.
My brother I agree but it's not about 3 or 4 yrs it's about now come on now we have talent to beat all opponents not named baga Georgia Clemson

My brother I agree but it's not about 3 or 4 yrs it's about now come on now we have talent to beat all opponents not named baga Georgia Clemson
Bruh we don't have as much talent as some of you think fam. We have a roster capable of blowing games. Pause. Can we win? Yea but everything has to go right and it's football everything never goes right. We are very weak at some spots that some basic acc teams can exploit and it can cost us big time. We are not there yet

I mean I’ll get my **** out of my hand but I sure as **** won’t get that beer out of my hand.

Advertisement
Bruh we don't have as much talent as some of you think fam. We have a roster capable of blowing games. Pause. Can we win? Yea but everything has to go right and it's football everything never goes right. We are very weak at some spots that some basic acc teams can exploit and it can cost us big time. We are not there yet
No we aren't at the top of the food chain yet but please tell me which of our opponents are at the top of the food chain.

Would be the biggest road win since…. Honestly I can not remember

Would be the biggest road win since…. Honestly I can not remember

Anyone wanna guess the last time we won a non-conference away game against a ranked opponent?

I'll give you a hint, it wasn't recent and the most popular cell phone that year was made by Nokia.

Advertisement
Back