A Look At 2024

My two favorite players are Wooga and Joseph. The way they play D and hustle all the time is a thing of beauty. If we get a transfer or two that force a couple projected starters to come off the bench that’s a good thing. But yeah, I’m pretty high on our projected starting 5 without transfers. We only signed one HS kid but only guaranteed to lose miller. I’ll be interested to see how L manages the portal and roster this off-season.
Wooga was kinda embarrassing tio night, couyldnt even make a layup

Advertisement
Yeah tonight wasn’t his night. But watching him all year long, he’s still my guy. Love how he plays.

Wooga went from barely playing as a freshman and averaging 2 points a game, shooting 41% and 21% from 3 to starting, averaging 8.7 points as the 5th option, with 3.3 rebounds and shooting 48%, 39% from 3 and 87% from the line.

If he continues to improve, he can be one of the best players on the team next year.

Advertisement
If there is one person I have faith in, it's Larranaga. We lost McGusty (13.3 ppg), Charlie Miller (11.1 ppg, 4 assists) and Waardenburg (8.5 ppg, 4 boards, 41% from 3) and we got better.
Kam avg 17.8ppg last season. An even bigger loss than what you stated. Wong coming back would be massive and then losing walker would be equally as massive. Then bringing in 2 studs from the portal would be even more massive. Lol.

Advertisement
Kam avg 17.8ppg last season. An even bigger loss than what you stated. Wong coming back would be massive and then losing walker would be equally as massive. Then bringing in 2 studs from the portal would be even more massive. Lol.

Yeah, you're right. I was looking at his career average. Miller also averaged 12.6 and 4.6 assists

Miller is obviously gone. I think Wong leaves too. We need a rim protecting center who can crash the glass and be a presence in the paint, and then I’d use the other spot on a ball handling guard or an athletic wing,

Currently on the roster: Need Aire to be a guy, and Watson to be who most of us think he can be. Need Jakai to be playable or leave. Need Casey to take the next step. Thank Beverly and Walker for their service and wish them luck at their next schools.

Need another scoring guard and a big man over 6’9 to spell Omier or play next to him.

That’s second weekend of the tourney material with a chance to get back here next year. Kinda crazy that this team made it this far and did so well, with as little depth as they had.

Advertisement
Currently on the roster: Need Aire to be a guy, and Watson to be who most of us think he can be. Need Jakai to be playable or leave. Need Casey to take the next step. Thank Beverly and Walker for their service and wish them luck at their next schools.

Need another scoring guard and a big man over 6’9 to spell Omier or play next to him.

That’s second weekend of the tourney material with a chance to get back here next year. Kinda crazy that this team made it this far and did so well, with as little depth as they had.
Who is Watson and why is he a guy but doesnt play? We have Walker getting minutes and all these teams going 9 deep but we cant find one minute for him?

Advertisement
Who is Watson and why is he a guy but doesnt play? We have Walker getting minutes and all these teams going 9 deep but we cant find one minute for him?
Guard/forward. He flashed in the couple minutes he played against Louisville. He’s 6’7 that’s why he wasn’t playing the 5 instead of Walker.

Advertisement
Back