A little more insight on "LSU Player's only meeting"

Well... the last time we thought we were going to whip LSU we got man handled. I don’t care what’s going on internally with them. I just know Richt better have us ready to play.
Agree. And IF, and I mean IF LSU wins this game, I'm afraid it will be more of an indictment of OUR coaching staff than a sign of how GOOD they are. I trust this staff to be ready. We got the players.

Advertisement
Probably the same old garbage about accountability, blah, blah, blah......move along, nothing to see.

LOL @ the poster bringing up a game that happened 13 years ago. That's like LSU coaches bringing up the 1988 game where we destroyed them as motivation or a measuring stick. We have played these guys 2 times in the last 30 years. Give that 2005 game a rest.

That said, this type of stuff is for us fans to entertain. If you think the players are reading any press clippings or message board chatter then you really underestimate Richt as a coach. This guy was in the SEC for 15 years. He knows how to prepare for an opponent of this caliber. Hes a professional. Coker, Golden and Shannon are long gone.

Advertisement
Amazing that we get to see Butch Jones Part II happen all over again in the SEC. And it's not like there was a break or anything. It's not like a James Bond film where they make one once ever 3 to 5 years. This is like where they film the sequel at the exact same time so they can just release one right after the other.

Advertisement
All I know is our team seemed to only have players only meetings when we had bad head coaches. They never could overcome the bad head coaching.

Advertisement
that article sounds like they're in for a long season.

"The players had to address issues with the staff and the staff had to address issues with the players" Lol smh SHXTSHOW

Lol a player's only meeting in August? I'm about to put the family farm on the Canes -3.5

Advertisement
I don't get why OP gets negged for posting a link to an article and a, pretty vanilla to be honest, brief personal opinion about what it might mean?

I'd be surprised if they win 4 games this year.
IMO they will win 7-8 but that ain't cutting it when you are LSU . Miles was a boring *** coach in terms offense most of the time but he kept LSU around the 9-11 win plateau most of the time and is twice the coach corch O is .

Coaches talk about team unity and staying together and us against the world ....... then they bring a QB transfer and the players realize their coaches are full of crap

Advertisement
Back