A little more insight on "LSU Player's only meeting"

Advertisement
Side note*
they have alot of new freshman/redshirt freshman and sophomore's that has never played in a big national televised meaningful game especially the game being in dallas mega stadium.

-no pressure at all lol-

Who knows for certain. Corch O spun it as a welcomed gesture by the leaders on the team. Sometimes a wounded and caged animal is the most dangerous kind. Let’s hope our boys aren’t paying any **** attention to all the wackiness going on in Baton Rouge and are staying focused on the task at hand. Namely, crushing LSU and breaking their will & spirit in the game.

Who knows for certain. Corch O spun it as a welcomed gesture by the leaders on the team. Sometimes a wounded and caged animal is the most dangerous kind. Let’s hope our boys aren’t paying any **** attention to all the wackiness going on in Baton Rouge and are staying focused on the task at hand. Namely, crushing LSU and breaking their will & spirit in the game.

Matter of fact most of the lsu players felt really really comfortable around McMillan and also felt he had a good chance to win the qb job, but since he transferred "they feel all hope is lost" probably one of the reasons why the meeting started

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol why are y’all so obsessed with a players only meeting? All kinds of teams do this at every level. Chil

Well... the last time we thought we were going to whip LSU we got man handled. I don’t care what’s going on internally with them. I just know Richt better have us ready to play.

Well... the last time we thought we were going to whip LSU we got man handled. I don’t care what’s going on internally with them. I just know Richt better have us ready to play.

Ironically, I spoke to Richt in an elevator at the OMNI hotel that weekend when we last played LSU. Georgia was playing their bowl game there as the game was moved to ATL from NO because of Katrina. I said "Coach Richt, we could sure use you back at the U". Dude had his wife there and alot of kids running around him and smiled and said something about Art Kehoe. Didn't really follow it, but it was pretty cool to have a quick word with him.

Anyway this is APPLE and ORANGES right here. You can't compare a team coached by Larry Coker to a team coached by Mark Richt. Our guys will be ready, and my guess is they are very much aware of what happened the last time we squared off with those swamp hicks.

Last edited:
They all want the same cheerleader was subject of the meeting. Football, they don't care anymore is what I am hearing.

Advertisement
they have operated under Orgeron in dissaray throughout his tenure, some days they show up , some days they don't, its up to us, I wouldnt put too much stock in this stuff

Advertisement
Yeah because a game that occurred over 10 years ago has any bearing on this one. Think about how stupid you just sounded and then go back and delete your post.

Matter of fact most of the lsu players felt really really comfortable around McMillan and also felt he had a good chance to win the qb job, but since he transferred "they feel all hope is lost" probably one of the reasons why the meeting started
And what is your source for this revelation

And what is your source for this revelation

I think twitter would have been a good source if you follow any LSU players. It is pretty well documented that the meeting was called after both QBs left. They missed practice on Tuesday. It was known Tuesday evening that they were 100% leaving. They had the meeting the next day.

The meeting was a week ago, 3 days before the Drake Davis drama.

Advertisement
Back