A HUGE middle finger to Matt Thomas

CspotOandG

Freshman
F*ck you, dude, f*ckin traitor. Bet you're still wishing you went to USC right about aren't ya, ya little punk azz b*tch.

Classic

TAFKA CaneClassic
I'm still waiting for Thomas's stiff wooden backside to splinter and break. **** him, forever and twice on Saturdays.

Rellyrell

All-ACC
Dude most likely won't even be drafted. This will be the last of Thomas we'll hear.

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
****'em he's a bum & a dirty player.

He disrespected us big time last year throwing the U down & taking chunks of our field from Hard Rock.

He's a guy who when he goes down off a cut block you hope he doesn't get up & is grabbing his knee writhing in pain.

grover

Senior
Remember when Jermaine Grace commented that Thomas went to FSU because he was afraid to compete against him, lol. ... Thomas kid plays dirty. Karma will catch up to him.

Ghost666

Freshman
i love how the review team claimed that as a hit to his shoulder and not targeting. foh with that bullshit

jss007

Recruit
Was pissed he didn't get tossed for targeting Rosier
That ref crew kills all momentum reviewing Ahmon’s catch for 5 minutes over a 3 yard spot, but don’t take the time to review targeting on our QB. Lame sh$t.

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Should've been tossed again.

He's a lowlife and Dalvin's personal seamen receptacle. I hope all his teeth fall out right before Thanksgiving dinner.