A helluva Safety prospect is gonna get squeezed out...

mbuendia

Freshman
Seems like there are a ton of top level Safety's in the 18 class. How many should we go after and who would you like to see us end up with?

Randy Russell
Gilbert Frierson
Josh Jobe
Gurvan Hall
CJ Smith
Nadab Joseph
Tyreke Johnson

I hope we end up with Frierson, Russell, and Hall. Jobe is the wild card as it appears his recruitment will be a roller coaster ride although he seems all Cane at this point. If anything, this recruiting cycle should have taught rookies to pay attention to clues and Jobes Alabama gloves, business decision talk, and the fact he'll be playing prep ball somewhere far from Florida will make it a drama filled experience with him.

Advertisement
I want Hall, Russel, and Frierson. Jobe can stay at CB to pair along with Blades, Ivey, and what ever CB pops throughout the year.

Was just thinking about this.

While most of us want the head-hunting S we need to also target someone who we can stick on an island and not worry about a receiver blowing by him. Jobe and CJ Smith fit the criteria.

Advertisement
Can't wait for the boards next year to see how this Jobe recruitment goes especially with baga wanting him

Don't really care how it shakes out as long as we got Hall. He may not be the absolute best of the bunch, but once he knocks the runner down once that runner is going to think twice when he gets near.

Advertisement
We not taking 4 safeties... get back to recruiting elite talent only like how we are supposed to. Russel is good but he's not in that tier especially to pencil him in this class this early. If we miss a few guys maybe... 3 safeties will be the max
gurvan hall is the best player in south Florida so he's number 1
Josh jobe 2
Gilbert frierson 3

If jobe decides to leave go after nadab Joseph and that ends the safety class

Cb
Blades
Campbell
Dj Ivey
Surtain or samuels or someone else

Advertisement
Realistic at this point:

CB

Ivey
Blades
Campbell

S

Frierson
Hall
Russell

Last guy will hopefully be Jobe, who could play either. He reminds me of James or Peppers in his ability to move all over the place.

I hope we wise up and take Samuel too, need a bunch of corners and Blades might get too big.

At Safety give me
Frierson
Hall
Joseph or Johnson just think they're better then Russell

At CB give me
Ivey
Blades
Jobe
Campbell

Advertisement
Seems like there are a ton of top level Safety's in the 18 class. How many should we go after and who would you like to see us end up with?

Randy Russell
Gilbert Frierson
Josh Jobe
Gurvan Hall
CJ Smith
Nadab Joseph
Tyreke Johnson

I hope we end up with Frierson, Russell, and Hall. Jobe is the wild card as it appears his recruitment will be a roller coaster ride although he seems all Cane at this point. If anything, this recruiting cycle should have taught rookies to pay attention to clues and Jobes Alabama gloves, business decision talk, and the fact he'll be playing prep ball somewhere far from Florida will make it a drama filled experience with him.

I wouldn't expect Joseph at all...But I would add Campbell and Watt to that group as well.

Frierson, Jobe, Campbell would be the ones that possibly can play Corner

We not taking 4 safeties... get back to recruiting elite talent only like how we are supposed to. Russel is good but he's not in that tier especially to pencil him in this class this early. If we miss a few guys maybe... 3 safeties will be the max
gurvan hall is the best player in south Florida so he's number 1
Josh jobe 2
Gilbert frierson 3

If jobe decides to leave go after nadab Joseph and that ends the safety class

Cb
Blades
Campbell
Dj Ivey
Surtain or samuels or someone else

Agree halls closing speed is incredible for a safety when I see him I see haha Clinton dix on deer antler....oh wait he went to bama he's already on deer antler

Advertisement
Back