A Good Sign...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2316603 said:
Dude looks like its already over. Just fire him already. Let coley or ice take over the rest of the year

Yeah....let's let Ice take over.....a guy that was on a high school sideline 2 years ago. **** you guys. I'm all for **** canning him now but let's try not to replace him with the least qualified coach on staff.

Firing Doritos would not change a thing, this is Frauden's defense. Fish rots from the head down. He made his bed now lay in it.

If they even ATTEMPTED to go that route instead of firing him I'd honestly be done with this program. I'd rather they just cut the football program.

Homeboy made a nice chunk of change in his time here...I wouldn't go feeling all sorry for him. He and his family will be fine.

It's all for the best too...he's just not a fit down here. That family will do better in a small town.

The man better go to a small town. He should aim for one with the lowest cost of living in America. After this Golden will never get a coaching job again, let alone head coaching gig.

Golden has never fired an assistant coach ever. I am not sure I have ever heard of a coach never firing an assistant. It is like he doesn't want to admit he made a hiring mistake.

Advertisement
Dude looks like its already over. Just fire him already. Let coley or ice take over the rest of the year

Ice would have this team playing Inspired football. First, Ice would fire Dorito and make Hurley the DC

It's his own fault. He should fired Dorito and a bunch of coaches at the end of the 2013 season.

I said this back at the end of the 2013 season. If he chose to keep his friend that he was going to sink the ship. He deserves every last bit of misery. Fug him and anyone who supports him. Also fug the AD and the admin who keeps this **** show alive.

Yeah....let's let Ice take over.....a guy that was on a high school sideline 2 years ago. **** you guys. I'm all for **** canning him now but let's try not to replace him with the least qualified coach on staff.
Gus Malzahn laughs at you
Gus-Malzahn-Coach-of-the-Year.jpg

Advertisement

You mean it would be bad to play aggressive football? Or bad to have a guy the kids respect? How do you know he isnt qualified? Are you a coach?

James Coley then? Who else can be interim HC if by a miracle Golden was fired midseason?

Advertisement
Love seeing him suffer. He's made me suffer for 5 years now, and I'm not stealing $2.5M per like he is.

There's a small part of me who feels bad for what he and his family are going through... But he created this mess and it's his fault. So... Sorry I'm not sorry

I don't feel the least bit sorry for this pompous *******. Hope every day in his life gets worse than day before. The guy has done so much damage its unforgivable. I'm not usually this harsh but guy fooled me for a while too. Mad at myself too.

Advertisement
I think you're reading too much into it. He got emotional - bfd. I think I would feel bad for him if he got emotional after a bad loss and changed his stripes and started coaching this team like a real coach. Instead, he doesn't learn his lesson and he keeps insisting his way works when clearly it doesn't. So yeah, I don't really feel bad. It's his own fault.

Advertisement
Back