A Good Sign...

Ssoto0055

Sophomore
or am I making too much about it like Manso?

Why The Canes Didn’t Upload Al Golden’s Post-FSU Presser
Brian FlanaganOctober 11, 2015
There’s a reason you’re not able to find video evidence of Al Golden‘s postgame presser from Saturday night’s deflating loss in Tallahassee. At least from the Miami Hurricanes.

As we can see in the snippet below courtesy of WPLG’s Will Manso, the Miami Hurricanes head coach was dejected, as lifeless as we’ve ever seen him in his four-plus years as coach. Back-to-back losses in a do-or-die season and consecutive close losses to your rival will have that effect.

The Canes did upload several players’ postgame interviews to their YouTube channel but failed to upload Golden as of early Sunday evening.

And I highly doubt it was an oversight.

This is the same program that used to stop tweeting game updates when things went south. This is the same program that doesn’t show negative replays at home games on the jumbotron when some fans would like to, ya know, SEE the previous play like you can at home. They try to sweep any potential negativity under the rug at all costs, as if that will somehow help right this sunken ship.

Does Al sense the end is near? Watch the full video courtesy of WPLG below.

Why Miami Didn't Upload Al Golden's Post-FSU Presser

Advertisement
It's the entire administration and their "nice guy" approach. Miami media doesn't help with their softballs and fear of losing access. Everyone is so protected and it's the downfall of everything as it trickles from the top down.

Last edited:
Dude looks like its already over. Just fire him already. Let coley or ice take over the rest of the year

We can only hope that Golden has enough pride and self-respect to do the right (Of course he won't). Because we all know that our sissyfied, pole smoking AD won't.

Advertisement
Jesus he legitimately looks "ended".

I can't comprehend the reasoning for keeping it going at this point. Just effing fire the man. Honestly they'd be doing HIM a service too.

Advertisement
it was because he started crying. How weak would that be if they aired it. Still, he gets the big paycheck and cant produce results. No sympathy

Ive seen the whole thing.

The first 30 seconds or so he just sits silently and shakes his head.

Advertisement
It's his own fault. He should fired Dorito and a bunch of coaches at the end of the 2013 season.

Advertisement
Homeboy made a nice chunk of change in his time here...I wouldn't go feeling all sorry for him. He and his family will be fine.

It's all for the best too...he's just not a fit down here. That family will do better in a small town.

Firing Doritos would not change a thing, this is Frauden's defense. Fish rots from the head down. He made his bed now lay in it.

Advertisement
Back