A Genuine Thanks Al Golden

Ok I get it if a guy makes more money than you, he deserves to die. Makes sense,
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
So I know it's not the popular thing to do but I want to thank Al Golden. While the guy may not necessarily deserve the job after 5 years, he does deserve some respect. As a canes fan, I recognize that he has put countless hours in trying to make this work, trying to make the U, THE U again. For that you got to respect the man. If you watch the post game from last night, you can just tell he wants to win so bad. He wants it to work out. Over time the truth will come out and he will likely be let go at the rate he's going, so as fans let's tone the hate somewhat and show some respect. I think I have seen enough from him, but I think I've seen more than enough from the fans.

Thanks Al you have my support since you have been a man about this whole situation. You have put blood sweat and tears into it. You didn't hire yourself, so try to turn this around with whatever you have left.

-A real canes fan that hates losing.

Al, you've had 5 ******* years to fix it. Do the right thing and resign. You are not cut out to be Power 5 School coach. Go back to Jersey.

Firing Day is 50 away.

However, we'll still be stuck with the same incompetence at BOT and AD.

This week, I'm a Hokie; next week a Tiger; whatever it takes to fire Fraulden.

[video=youtube;ww_7W9CWLlg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww_7W9CWLlg[/video]

Tell you what. I'll coach the U to a 4-8 season for half what Al is getting.

Same ****** results, save a bunch of money.

Advertisement
So I know it's not the popular thing to do but I want to thank Al Golden. While the guy may not necessarily deserve the job after 5 years, he does deserve some respect. As a canes fan, I recognize that he has put countless hours in trying to make this work, trying to make the U, THE U again. For that you got to respect the man. If you watch the post game from last night, you can just tell he wants to win so bad. He wants it to work out. Over time the truth will come out and he will likely be let go at the rate he's going, so as fans let's tone the hate somewhat and show some respect. I think I have seen enough from him, but I think I've seen more than enough from the fans.

Thanks Al you have my support since you have been a man about this whole situation. You have put blood sweat and tears into it. You didn't hire yourself, so try to turn this around with whatever you have left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPUk21doVHg

The only thing I can thank F A G for is saving me a lot of money and time over the last two years. As a result of F A G still being employed at UM, we saved our annual Hurricanes' Club contribution as well as the time necessary for going to the games. Thanks, Al.

Advertisement
Al Golden's performance here is the real-life continuance of those 'Holiday Inn Express' commercials:

*car crash*

"Thank heavens you're here Doctor!"

"Oh, I'm not a doctor. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

*patient dies*

What the **** is wrong with you? Another UM Admin shill...lulz

Golden gets no thanks. He didn't do anything outside of his job requirements and that he's done terribly. Also he played us with Penn State. He choose his best friend not only over the program but over his own legacy. He will forever be remembered as a loser who choose friendship over championships.

I'll thank him if he resigns immediately. In fact I'll pay for his resignation dinner and thank him again. Fire his *** and tell him don't look back or you'll see my foot headed for your fat ***! ***** Al Golden.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back