A Genuine Thanks Al Golden

Canecanecane

Freshman
So I know it's not the popular thing to do but I want to thank Al Golden. While the guy may not necessarily deserve the job after 5 years, he does deserve some respect. As a canes fan, I recognize that he has put countless hours in trying to make this work, trying to make the U, THE U again. For that you got to respect the man. If you watch the post game from last night, you can just tell he wants to win so bad. He wants it to work out. Over time the truth will come out and he will likely be let go at the rate he's going, so as fans let's tone the hate somewhat and show some respect. I think I have seen enough from him, but I think I've seen more than enough from the fans.

Thanks Al you have my support since you have been a man about this whole situation. You have put blood sweat and tears into it. You didn't hire yourself, so try to turn this around with whatever you have left.

-A real canes fan that hates losing.

Advertisement
he played us with penn state, never fired his best friend when he should have and played the game at the end of last season to get all of his buyout, instead of leaving like a man. FU Al Golden

From a REAL Cane that respects a good coach. This guys a punk

Good riddance, I have seen enough. Before the penn state fiasco and Fsu game in 2013 I supported him but I will be glad when he is gone. Watching Miami on Saturdays now a days is a mirage of our once feared program. Everybody thinks they can play with us nowadays. Thanks for stacking the cupboard for the next coach thought. Love the talent on most positions of the team except offensive line

Last edited:
tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

+

03085543-87de-47ab-a4eb-58e7e39d022e-620x372.jpeg

=

bud-dwyer-o.gif

Advertisement
Good riddance, I have seen enough. Before the penn stats debacle and Fsu game in 2013 I supported him but I will be glad when he is gone. Thanks for stacking the cupboard for the next coach though

you supported him last week

So I know it's not the popular thing to do but I want to thank Al Golden. While the guy may not necessarily deserve the job after 5 years, he does deserve some respect. As a canes fan, I recognize that he has put countless hours in trying to make this work, trying to make the U, THE U again. For that you got to respect the man. If you watch the post game from last night, you can just tell he wants to win so bad. He wants it to work out. Over time the truth will come out and he will likely be let go at the rate he's going, so as fans let's tone the hate somewhat and show some respect. I think I have seen enough from him, but I think I've seen more than enough from the fans.

Thanks Al you have my support since you have been a man about this whole situation. You have put blood sweat and tears into it. You didn't hire yourself, so try to turn this around with whatever you have left.

I half agree, half don't. Golden is who he is for better or worse. This whole mess is really the fault of the AD and BOT.

Advertisement
Respect the man and all he's done but his time is up I root for this team cause of the players they all put in work I really feel for them hopefully all works well they face fsu at the end and something gives

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Most people wanted him to succeed here, at the end of the day it's that W-L column.

Advertisement
He had 5 years to change tge D and fire No D. He refused. He threw all last yr players under the bus calling them Me players. He deserves a lifetime of pain. Millions suffered for 5 yrs from him not trying. F@ck him

respect? you get what you deserve. this man has singlehandledly destroyed everything that was built from early 80's through mid 00's. he does everything the anti miami way and has created a culture that would make any true can cringe. he flirted with his alma mater, refuses to make staff changes or scheme changes and continues to cash checks with a fat smile on his face. he leveraged miamis darkest moment in his personal favor and has ruined numerous talented high school kids career at the next level by forcing them to play his style compared to letting them use their strengths to excel and showcase their talent. worst of all he still tries to convince the media, administration and fans that there is always a reason for losing. respect my ***

how much do we really know about the Penn State situation? as far as i know it was all here say and no actual evidence was found. could be wrong but it seems to be a pain point for most fans and are we sure that we know that whole story? just curious and never really looked into it much

Advertisement
Back