A Football Life: Sean Taylor on Now (nfl network)

With this staff this boy and others go play for Bama Fsu Clemson and Lsu, Butch Davis locks kids like this up.

Advertisement
With this staff this boy and others go play for Bama Fsu Clemson and Lsu, Butch Davis locks kids like this up.

***** move bringing this **** into this thread. Some of you are un****inbelievable with it already.

Last edited:
Best football player i ever saw live. Sean was incredible. That he was taken so early is a trajedy.

Advertisement
There's a special place in **** for Wilbon and Cowherd.

Don't forget Chris Russo and Jason Whitlock too. Plenty of room for all of these scumbags. If only we had a Cane that had a national ESPN radio (and tv) show that could show some cojones on Monday and call out 3 of his network coworkers and butt buddies. If only.

****ing. Legend.

man my mother thought i was crazy when that hit happened i ran out the house yelling we was down with about 4 min left they where driving we had to make a stop they were converting on every 3rd down my brother ST put a stop to all that... i think its kind of disrespectful we didn't retire that number yet his little brother should be the last one to wear that number st8 up... O yea i use to like cowherd never knew he talked bad about ST he just lost a supporter him and wilbon im done with those guys....

Last edited:
I remember arguing over and over that sean could of been just as good if not better than ap at running back ... Probably the most naturally gifted and talented football player i have ever seen... this documentary brought some tears out for sure

I used to live next to his mom a couple of years ago. She went crazy and talks to herself often. I felt broken once I saw her and remembering how he played n watch him go through his transitions from college to nfl.

Advertisement
It's a shame he never got the chance to see his kid grow up. RIP brother.

Advertisement
i always hear differing opinions on this

but What were ST's height/weight/40 times?

wiki says 6-2, 210 but ST looked way bigger.

RIP ST

Advertisement
i always hear differing opinions on this

but What were ST's height/weight/40 times?

wiki says 6-2, 210 but ST looked way bigger.

RIP ST
Don't remember, but he was bigger than Vilma.
Sean was about 6'2 230lbs if I can remember . Taylor Mays is the closest athlete I have seen to Sean body wise and speed. But not playing ability.

His rookie year he was 230 but that final season when he was balling out of control he was around 210

Advertisement
Back