A Football Life: Sean Taylor on Now (nfl network)

Watching it right now because I had to work last night, be damned if I don't cry. I'm a grown *** man and this still pains me to this day just like the rest of you on this site. There will never be another.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Btw, if any of you need to see what a fraud Billy Cohen is then pay attention to this- see if he references Cowherd, Simmons or Whitlock at all in the Sean Taylor portion of The U Part 2. I doubt there will be room in it after having to address Shapiro and bashing Dahhhhna. Funny how the midget won't hold ESPN to the same standard that he apparently holds the school when they won't kowtow to him.

Sean Taylor

Ronnie Lott

Lester Hayes

Deion Sanders

all time defensive backfield for me....

nobody is going over the middle on those two guys...

Advertisement
Sean Taylor

Ronnie Lott

Lester Hayes

Deion Sanders

That's a pretty impressive backfield. Just give me Rod Woodson over Deion.

Sean Taylor

Ronnie Lott

Lester Hayes

Deion Sanders

That's a pretty impressive backfield. Just give me Rod Woodson over Deion.

Tough call. Loved Rod Woodson, but I think you need a quick guy on there. If it's modern football, you definitely need a quick guy. The rest of those guys pack the punch. Sick DBackfield either way. I know he's not an athletic freak, but Ed Reed belongs on the list with those guys. Never seen a more natural Safety.

Deion takes away half the field..

everybody else gets to bully the receivers....

love Ed Reed, he's just not the hitter those two are, and as i am sure you know Taylor and Lott both could cover man up extremely well for safety position...

Advertisement
Back