A few Unofficial Times from Pro day and Video Clip

deerob305

Junior
Here are some of the unofficial times...
Ce0mwqDWQAAQvao.jpg

Video of Tracy Howard making a Great Catch in the Rain for scouts....

[video]https://mobile.twitter.com/msinger92/status/715212128194535425/video/1[/video]

Advertisement
Great time for Kamalu at 300lbs. I suspect he will be on someones scout team. I would bet on that. He is a specimen that someone will try to develop. Great time by Scott too. Maybe seeing how Allen Hurns balled out will help him get drafted. Scott can be just as good IMO.

Thanks for posting.

I'd have to see someone other than Tracy show me that Tracy ran a 4.44.

Dallas Crawford playing Safety at UM at 5'8, bloated, and running a 5 flat 40 explains exactly what Folden did to this program.

Been saying this for a long time, but Rashawn Scott can run. The dude is an excellent athlete who was constantly open. If he can get his mind right he'll make a lot of money.

I'm shocked at the times by Howard and Crawford ... And both for completely opposite reasons.

Good for Howard ... But Dallas might need to start his coaching career.

Advertisement
Literally laughed til I cried while reading Howards time. Not buying it, everything else seems right but 4.44 which is labeled as Howard reporting to the media, pure comedic gold.

sorry i dont believe the tracy howard 4.44

Doesn't matter if you don't believe it, just if the scouts do.

Guy ran a sub 4.50 40 in a monsoon. I remember Tracy's junior season where games went by without him giving up a completion.
Whoever gets him is going to get a steal, particularly since he will either be a late round pick or an UFA.

sorry i dont believe the tracy howard 4.44

That's hard to believe looking back on his career here. At no time, did he play like a 4.44 guy. Could it ALL have been because he was playing in a horrible scheme? Well yea, we know scheme was one major problem. But Speed (so a lot of us thought), was a problem, too. He really looked slow out there at times. If he really ran that fast, then it has to be totally on coaching and that sh11ty scheme.

Advertisement
I'm shocked at the times by Howard and Crawford ... And both for completely opposite reasons.

Good for Howard ... But Dallas might need to start his coaching career.

The only thing shocking about Dallas' time is that it was so low. His game film would have suggested he would have run a lot slower than 4.9

McCord was a 4.77 and people keep calling him a freak athlete. That's slow for a 240 pound de/olb.

Howard ran 4.6s and 4.7s during Summer Swasey times. It's not impossible he ran 4.4s but highly unlikely. I hope he makes a scout team and gets a chance.
Dallas Crawford on the other hand should've never played a down at UM. Most of us knew that already. He ran 4.9s during summer Swasey times. I vividly remember puking in my mouth when fat Al said, "Dallas is a good fball player. I wish we had a team full of guys like Dallas."

Advertisement
Well, if there was any hopes that Richt was exaggerating the speed at WR and the team then look no further. Let's hope we fix the speed issues through recruiting and player development.

Everybody seems to forget, that at pro days they're usually hand timed. So really you should add at least a tenth to all those times.

McCord was a 4.77 and people keep calling him a freak athlete. That's slow for a 240 pound de/olb.
This years crop of pass rushers is the slowest in memory. 4.7 is near the top. Noah Spence was a 4.8, Shaq Lawson was a 4.7. That bodes well for McCord in late rounds or a priority UDFA.

Advertisement
This years crop of pass rushers is the slowest in memory. 4.7 is near the top. Noah Spence was a 4.8, Shaq Lawson was a 4.7. That bodes well for McCord in late rounds or a priority UDFA.

Shaq Lawson is 265-270 and ran a 4.70, that's **** good for a guy his size. McCord is 240 and a 4.77 and that's not very good.

...Charles tapper: 4.59, Emmanuel Ogbah: 4.63, Kamalei Correa: 4.69, Shaq Lawson: 4.7, Matt Judon: 4.73, Dadi Nicholas: 4.74, Yannick Ngakoue: 4:75

5 of those guys are 255+

Advertisement
Back