A Few Things I Saw....

We could have run for 350 yards against Duke. Coley got us off schedule with poor play calling. Steady tried to force the ball with Kaaya when Duke was daring us to run it.

Meh, if Coley had run Duke and Yearby all night long, ya'll ****es would whine about how he should have given Kaaya more practice to get in synch with the receivers, and how he should conserve Duke because he's prone to injury.

Honestly, I ain't worried about Coley at OC. If Coley at WR makes a catch and busts the game open early, I'm sure Coley OC would have run more. Instead, we were running to set up the pass, which was there all night long too.

Truth is we ran 75 plays--42 run and 33 pass. That ain't bad. We should have put up more points, but we shot ourselves in the foot with a few drops and a few penalties.

Yep. I thought Coley called a nice game. Again.

Advertisement
All the DB's look good. It's funny how good our corners looked when dorito let them play press coverage for the bulk of the evening.

Everyone make a prayer for Stacy Coley. We need that CAT back in his form. When he's on, he's deadly.

Advertisement
Back