A Few Things I Saw....

deerob305

Junior
*Corn Elder really impressed me in the secondary and he made some great open field tackles on a few plays....
* Kaaya Threw no INTs for the first time this year...
* Jermaine Grace and the LBs had a good game.
* Duke and Yearby make a deadly 1,2 Punch...

* Finally, Get rid of Gus the Broken down Bus....kid is 6'2 230+ of Wet Toilet tissue... he needs to move to FB or learn LB.if not, he will be transferring

Advertisement
*Corn Elder really impressed me in the secondary and he made some great open field tackles on a few plays....

* Finally, Get rid of Gus the Broken down Bus....kid is 6'2 230+ of Wet Toilet tissue... he needs to move to FB or learn LB.if not, he will be transferring

It doesn't look like he likes contact.

It doesn't look like he likes contact.

Well he is goin to be scout team or special teams...he needs to go..

He'd be a legend at an FIU type programme. He always torches those types of teams. That's his talent level, sadly.

Advertisement
Gus has trouble shedding arm tackles. I don't think its toughness I think it's balance. Give him a shot at lb

Yearby had a coming out party for sure! Duke had a quite 150+ yard rushing night. Still think he is due for a huuuuge "Duuuuukkke" like game.

We could have run for 350 yards against Duke. Coley got us off schedule with poor play calling. Steady tried to force the ball with Kaaya when Duke was daring us to run it.

Advertisement
We could have run for 350 yards against Duke. Coley got us off schedule with poor play calling. Steady tried to force the ball with Kaaya when Duke was daring us to run it.

Meh, if Coley had run Duke and Yearby all night long, ya'll ******* would whine about how he should have given Kaaya more practice to get in synch with the receivers, and how he should conserve Duke because he's prone to injury.

Honestly, I ain't worried about Coley at OC. If Coley at WR makes a catch and busts the game open early, I'm sure Coley OC would have run more. Instead, we were running to set up the pass, which was there all night long too.

Truth is we ran 75 plays--42 run and 33 pass. That ain't bad. We should have put up more points, but we shot ourselves in the foot with a few drops and a few penalties.

Last edited:

Meh, if Coley and run Duke and Yearby all night long, ya'll ****es would whine about how he should have given Kaaya more practice to get in synch with the receivers, and how he should conserve Duke because he's prone to injury.

Honestly, I ain't worried about Coley at OC. If Coley at WR makes a catch and busts the game open early, I'm sure Coley OC would have run more. Instead, we were running to set up the pass, which was there all night long too.

Dorsett's TD, Cooley's drop, and slight miss on Dorsett would all have been huge. I don't mind taking shots when they are there and they were there. If we executed we would have put up at least another 21 points.

Meh, if Coley and run Duke and Yearby all night long, ya'll ****es would whine about how he should have given Kaaya more practice to get in synch with the receivers, and how he should conserve Duke because he's prone to injury.

No *****, there would be some whining, not here. It's simple, you do stuff that works until they stop it. As simple as can be to me. No genius nothing. Would bother me one bit if Kaaya threw 10 passes and we ran for 400. You play to win the game, by any means

No *****, there would be some whining, not here. It's simple, you do stuff that works until they stop it. As simple as can be to me. No genius nothing. Would bother me one bit if Kaaya threw 10 passes and we ran for 400. You play to win the game, by any means

Yeah and we WON *****!

Advertisement

Yeah and we WON *****!

we should of won by 30 is the point if Coley would not been ignorant

The passing game was working too. It was there all night long. Guys were open. We had a couple drops that were sure TD's, and one TD called incomplete.

Like I said, we rushed 42 times out of 75 plays. Let's not pretend that Coley didn't run the **** ball.

Advertisement
I remember the last time Coley had some bad drops(FAU last year 2Tds), he lit it up the next few weeks...

I think Stacey Coleys injured shoulders are still bothering him, and affecting his range of motion whn raising his arms to make a catch. Something is off with the young man.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back